Eighty-one

Mature content + sexual assault

Kai

I woke up in the middle of the night, gasping for air, and when Theodore tried to comfort me, I shoved him away.

I was hysterical, crying my eyes out, hyperventilating, crawling at my skin, and Theodore forced me into his embrace, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"It was just a bad dream." He said, pressing a kiss to the top of my head. "Nothing but a bad dream."

I was just imagining it was Fred. I imagined I was back at home, and it was Fred comforting me after a nightmare.

When I calmed down, I tilted my head back and I brought my lips to his, because right now, I needed a distraction.

I ran my hand into his hair and I pushed him back as I got up, straddling his lap.

My eyes were constantly shut, because if I saw his face, it would ruin this. I was imagining him as Fred.

I imagined his hands as Fred's hands, his touch as Fred's. His lips attaching themselves to my neck — they were Fred's lips.

Fred was the one undressing me.

Fred was the one kissing his way down my body.

Fred was the one kissing me between my thighs.

And Fred was the name I moaned out loud.

"What?"

My eyes fluttered open, and I stared at the ceiling while Theodore stared at me from between my thighs.

Oh no... no no no no no.

"Did you call me Fred?"

I didn't answer. I was too scared to. My heart was beating out of my chest, waiting for him to start punishing me for what I just said.

A laugh escaped from his mouth. A laugh of disbelief, and then he spread my thighs even more and went back to work.

I gasped, my eyes widening, and my hands closing around the sheets.

Now I was even more terrified. Theodore wouldn't simply let go of it like that.

He kissed his way up my body again, until his face hovered over mine. I shut my eyes, because I didn't want to look at him, but he grabbed my hands and pinned them over my head, pressing them into the mattress. He was only using one hand to do that. His other hand grabbed my chin.

"Open your eyes, Kai." He ordered me, his voice rough. "Look at me."

I forced my eyes open, gulping at the expression on his face.

"Yeah... that's it. Look at me while I fuck you. While I fuck you. Not your dear husband."

"Theo..." I whispered, shaking my head.

He reached down between us, and I felt him rest his dick right against me.

"I'm not in the mood anymore." I whispered, but he ignored me, and I choked on my own breath as he pushed into me.

"No, Theo stop."

He shushed me and pressed a hand to my mouth, rocking his hips into mine, grunting due to his own pleasure.

It was obvious everything had shifted. It was no longer sex. He was showing me that it wasn't Fred. He was forcing me out of my own imagination.

I felt the tears stain my cheeks.

I shut my eyes, but regretted it quickly. His hand left my mouth, and he slapped me across the face instead.

"I told you to look at me!"

A small sob left me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "Please. Let me touch you."

His face softened a bit, and he let go of my arms. I ran one hand down his chest, staring at his eyes while my other hand ran to the nape of his neck.

I pulled him down, and I kissed him with as much passion as I could, trying to convince him that I wanted him and not Fred.

I didn't know if he bought it. When he finished, he got off of me and walked out of the room.

I pulled the sheets over me and turned onto my side, pulling my knees to my chest, and then I shut my eyes and let the tears flow.

Today was a terrible day.

It was April first and I just had sex on my husband birthday with another man.

"Don't you dare call me that ridiculous name ever again!" Theodore shouted from somewhere in the house, and I only cried harder.

I laid there for a long time and eventually I calmed down. I was wrapped in sheets, completely naked underneath.

My face was hurting from the slap. He always hit with such strong force, and it left me a headache.

"You are fucking lucky that I let you walk around this place! That I let you shower alone!" He shouted. "I do so many things for you, provide you with new clothes all the time and you go and you moan his name? Imagine him when we're having sex!"

He was throwing something.

I'm pretty sure he was in the living room... or maybe the kitchen, but he was definitely not in this room, and he was throwing stuff, breaking them.

I pressed my hands to my ears, squeezing my eyes shut, trying to shut out the way he yelled at me from another room.

Noise.
Noise.
Noise.

Nothing but noise.

And then everything went quiet. I slowly removed my hands from my ears, trying to listen for any sounds.

"You fucking bastards!" Theodore then screamed, and it sounded like he was fighting someone.

The sound of spells filled my ears, and I pressed my hands to them again.

What is happening
What is happening
What is happening

I felt a hand on my arm, and I screamed, jerking back while clutching the sheets around me.

My eyes were wide, but when I stared up at the familiar face, I started bawling.

"You're okay." He whispered, stroking a hand over my hair, his eyes glossy with tears.

"Are you real?" I whispered, and George chuckled, nodding at me.

"I promise you, I'm real." He said. "And we're going home, yeah? You're coming home."

"Fred..." I then whispered. "Where's Fred? Where is he? I need—"

"Fred is waiting for news at the ministry." He assured me. "The Aurors are currently arresting Theodore."

I turned my head to look towards the hallway, but then I looked at George again.

"But you're here..."

"Yeah." He offered me a smile. "I offered to go with the Aurors and make sure you were alright."

He leaned down to press a kiss to the top of my head, and suddenly my body jerked upwards, and I was alone in the room, naked and wrapped in sheets.

Theodore was at the wardrobe, getting dressed, and George wasn't here.

No one else were here.

I had fallen asleep...