Sixty-five

Mature content

I felt like I was going crazy.

I was going crazy. I was home alone and after receiving a very depressing letter, I was screaming, crying and throwing things around, trying to get all of my feelings out this way.

Why was I home alone, you may ask?

Fred was at work, and he had asked Carter to come be with me, but Carter who didn't know I had tried to kill myself, went on a walk with Myeong and Chas.

I had checked the mail box, and I opened a letter from the ministry, telling us they eliminated our adoption application instead of just putting it on hold.

Apparently we didn't qualify, because of me having depression and ptsd.

I didn't even notice when Fred got home before Carter. I didn't notice what time it was, but suddenly I heard a door slam, and immediately a pair of arms wrapped around me from the back, securing me against a body.

His body.

"Hey." He whispered soothingly into my ear. He held onto my arms, keeping them locked against my chest. "You're okay, Kai. You're okay."

I relaxed against his body but I was still crying. I kept crying, my eyes shut and my head leaned back against his chest.

We stood like this until I was no longer crying. My eyes were shut when I turned around in his arms, but then I opened them and stared up at his eyes.

"What's going on?" He whispered, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear. "Where's Carter?"

"He went for a walk." I whispered, and Fred frowned, obviously not satisfied with that.

Then he looked out at the flat, at everything I had thrown. Everything I had broken with whatever episode I just had.

I ran a hand to the nape of his neck, gripping onto him as I pulled him close to me.

"Kiss me." I whispered, but he held back, fighting against my hand that tried so hard to get him closer.

"You're upset, Kai." He said, shaking his head, but I pressed a kiss to his jaw, travelling my lips down his neck.

"I need this." I whispered. "You, Freddie."

"Hey..." he said softly, slipping an arm around my waist. "Kai."

I sucked on his skin, swiping my tongue over it, tasting him.

"Please, Freddie." I whispered. "I really need it."

"I'm not going to take advantage of your sadness, Kyung-Hu."

I pulled my head away and looked up at him, frowning.

"Don't say my name like that." I said. "I swear to god, Fred. I don't care. You aren't taking advantage. I need you, and you said once that I could use you whenever if I needed you."

He sighed, cupping one side of my face. His thumb rubbed my skin gently, and when I leaned up and pressed my lips to his, he kissed me back.

I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him with me as I backed up into the kitchen.

I ran a hand to the buttons in his shirt, undoing them one by one before pushing the material over his shoulders so that it fell to the floor.

I broke the kiss for a second to look at him, and then I pulled my own shirt off before kissing him again, this time with a lot more force.

Fred tugged at my sweatpants, pushing them down over my arse as well as my knickers. He grabbed me and lifted me onto the counter before fully pulling my knickers and sweatpants off.