Fifteen

Mature content

On the morning of December 31st, I woke up to the feeling of Fred's lips against my skin.

I was asleep on my stomach, having just dreamt of my mum, her being a mum again instead of his person neglecting her son.

Though I quickly forgot about the dream as Fred continued kissing the skin of my shoulder, realising I was now awake.

"Good morning, lovely." He whispered, running his hand down my back. He slid it under the spaghetti-strap top I wore to bed and I giggled into the pillow as I the coldness of his hand against the warmth of my back.

"Fred..."

"What?" He chuckled. "Is my hand cold?"

I hummed softly, writhing underneath his hand which caused him to laugh.

"Why are you dressed?" I asked and looked at him. He looked like he had been up for hours.

"I went out for a run." He said quietly, continuing to slide his hand up my spine until he reached my neck.

I moaned softly against my pillow. I simply just loved waking up to his hand touching me even if it was as just like this.

It wasn't anything sexual, though it could quickly turn sexual.

Hearing my moan, Fred pushed the duvet off my body and then ran his hand up my back again.

When he ran it back down my body, he ran moved his fingers along the waistband of the thong I was wearing.

I looked at his face as he ran his hand under the waistband, moving it across my arse cheeks.

His eyes were focused on me and mine on him.

"You've been going for a lot of runs lately." I said quietly.

He hummed in response, leaning in to press a kiss to my cheek while he slid his hand between my thighs.

My lips parted as he slid his fingers through my folds, watching my expression.

He dipped his fingers into me and my eyebrows fell together into a small frown. Fred moved his other arm over my head so he could play with my hair while he slowly pushed his fingers in and out of me.

"Is that nice?" He asked, and I closed my eyes, nodding.

Fred leaned down and pressed a kiss to my head while running his fingers through my hair.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, his fingers slow and gently between my thighs.

I whimpered.

"Stop talking."

He laughed against my hair and I clutched my pillow in my hands. He was torturing me with his slow movements.

I spread my legs a little more and he let out another laugh against my hair.

"Freddie..." I whimpered, reaching for his hand that rested in my hair. I squeezed it and he slid his fingers between mine, holding my hand while his other still worked slowly between my thighs.

"I know baby." He whispered. "I know."

"Too slow." I muttered, squeezing his hand. "Please."

"You want it faster, eh?" He grinned before slipping his fingers out of me, and his other hand out of my hand.

He moved down my body, grabbed onto the waistband and pulled my thong all the way down my legs, throwing it aside.

"Turn over." He said softly, placing his hands on my hips, and I did.

He ran his hands up and down my thighs, gently spreading them further and further apart.

As he went back to my side, he ran his hand down my stomach, is other hand finding mine again, intertwining our fingers.

When his fingers slid into me again, I gasped quietly, shutting my eyes.

His thumb worked at my clit and I tried pressing my thighs together at how good it felt, but Fred continued fingering me, even with my thighs pressed together as much as I could.

I tilted my head back against the pillow, my lips parting and the faintest sound escaping.

I squeezed his hand as they stayed intertwined next to my head.

When he sped up, I was whining, moving my other hand up to press to my mouth.

I was squeezing his hard, tilting my head back and digging it into my pillow.

It came crashing down hard, and when it did, I let out a suffocated scream against my hand, then collapsed, my breathing hard and shallow.

I let my hand drop from my mouth, my eyes staying closed while Fred's fingers left me.

He chuckled, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

"You did so good, my love." He whispered and I turned my head towards him, searching for his lips.

He kissed me passionately, breaking the kiss only to kiss me again after having looked at my face for a second. He did that quite a few times.

Then he gently let go of my hand and slid off the bed.

"Come. Let's go take a shower." He said and I opened my eyes to look at him.

"I think I could sleep for another ten hours." I yawned as Fred pulled his shirt off and threw it on the bed.

I propped myself up on my elbows and watched him.

"You're so good at making me come." I said. "It's annoying."

"Why is it annoying?"

I groaned as I got out of bed, wearing nothing but the same top I wore to bed.

"Because how am I ever supposed to leave you when you screw up?" I joked and squeezed his arse on my way past him.

When I heard him follow me, I shrieked and started running to the bathroom while he chased me.

He reached me just as I got to the bathroom and I screamed with laughter while he wrapped his arms tightly around me and pulled me back against his chest.

"I'm gonna fuck you in the shower, yeah?" He whispered, his breath hot against my neck.

He pressed a kiss to my skin, then ran his nose from my neck and down to my shoulder.

"I bet." I smirked, reaching behind myself to cup his crotch. "Did I make you this hard, sweetheart?"

He just chuckled against my neck, finally letting go of me to let me slip into the bathroom.

I turned towards him, smiling cheekily. He leaned against the doorway, one arm resting over his head, the other pushed into the pocket of his sweatpants.

He was watching me, a small smile playing on his lips.

I pulled the top of, sending it straight to the floor and then I ran my hands through my hair.

"How did I marry the hottest woman on the planet?" He asked, shaking his head as he watched me.

"Dunno..." I shrugged. "...how did you marry the honest woman on the planet?"

With a smile, he pushed himself off the doorframe and walked over to me, cupping my face as he kissed me.

Hard.

Rough.

Hungry.