3. Give me my Fifty Bucks or I break your car windows.

Luciana's Point of View.

My sperm donor looked almost identical to how he looked twelve years ago. His hair was going gray and more wrinkles were present on his aging face. Martino looked hurt as he turned around to leave.

After he was out of sight, my eldest brother Vincenzo walked into the interrogation room with an officer.

Vince changed more than Martino. He no longer had the messy curly head of hair I remember. It was cut short. It also seemed he had grown a few inches. I had missed him the most out of my siblings. Most of my siblings had never done me wrong, I just don't remember them as much.

The officer had stopped Vincenzo before he got too close to me, "Sir I must ask you to leave the room while I escort her to the main lobby of the station."

"That's my sister-", Vincenzo explained.

I quickly interrupted," It's alright, I can take care of myself."

He sighed before leaving. The officer walked over towards me, unlocked my cuffs, allowed me to stand up, then relocking them firmly around my wrists. He placed his hands on my wrists as we began to exit the room.

I didn't appreciate how close his hands were to my rear. With every step I took, I could occasionally feel his hand brushing against me.

"Can you move your hands", I politely asked him, seeing if it was an accident.

"It's procedure that I keep my hands on those who are in custody when escorting them."

"Okay whatever just move your hands up my arm or something", I told him harshly, my patience running thin.

"Just walk."

"I said move your damn hands", I snapped as I stopped moving.

"If you do not start listening I will be required to use force to make you listen."

"Fine, if you insist", I muttered as I started to walk again.

I felt his hands rub against me again. My patience was completely gone. As soon as I felt him do it again, I slammed my foot backwards into his crotch. He instantly hissed with pain, his hands left my wrists.

I took a few steps forward, wanting to see the look on his face. He was bent over.

"I told you to move your hands.", I smirked at him.

"You bitch", He sneered, his hand attempting to reach for something on his belt.

I slammed my foot forward, making direct contact with his face. I smiled proudly as I heard a crack. His hands left his belt and crotch, going to cradle his now bloody and probably broken nose.

"You broke my nose you psycho", He screamed at me.

"That's a shame", I pouted and turned around to walk towards the lobby of the station, "Come on I want to leave."

I glanced over my shoulder to see the officer trailing behind me from a distance. As we entered the lobby, officers began to stare at the bleeding officer behind me.

Martino and Vince looked at me with worry and concern. I felt a tad uncomfortable with them looking at me like that. I know how to take care of myself, I have been alone for years.

"I would like to report an assault on an officer", I turned my head to notice the officer whose face I broke was standing in front of a desk.

"Trust me, you do not want to do that," I yelled at him and glanced at his broken nose.

He glared at me for a second before leaving the room. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a female officer talking to Martino.

"Alright, it looks like all the paperwork is finished so I can remove the cuffs and you folks can be on your merry way," She explained before walking over and taking the cuffs off my sore wrists.