9.What have you been told about bringing skanks home?

Luciana POV:

I kept my arms snaked around his neck.

"Don't ever leave me again", I mumbled next to his ear.

"Never again, I promise", Alexander Saloman announced.

Someone cleared their throat, my eyes glanced in the direction of the noise.

"What the fuck do you want Lorenzo", I yelled as I glared at him.

I removed myself from Alexander's embrace. Before Lorenzo could do or say anything I grabbed Alexander's hand and dragged him out of the room as quickly as possible.

Once we arrived at the dining room, my brothers had worried looks plastered on their faces. I sat back down next to Marcello and forced Alexander to sit in the open seat next to me. Val kept worryingly staring at my now bloodied and bruised hand.

Lorenzo soon joined us. I almost chuckled as my brother visibly relaxed.

"So Luciana, how do you know Alexander"Lorenzo questioned with a smirk.

"Oh, how could I forget. Lorenzo fuck off", I smiled and glared at him.

"Luciana? How do you know him", Leo pondered.

"He is an old friend. Now drop it", I demanded.

The food was swiftly brought in by some maids. I made sure to thank them as a plate was place in front of me. The air was tense as we began to eat; Lorenzo kept glaring daggers at me, Vinze kept staring at him and scolding him but it did nothing.

The front door slammed open, the smell of perfume and alcohol invaded my nose. Martino entered the room with a lady attached to his arm. Makeup was caked on her face. It took all of my self-control to not gag. Her eyes finally landed on me then to Lorenzo.

"Lorenzo. What have you been told about bringing skanks home?", she scolded Lorenzo then looked at me," Now sweetheart how about you get home hm?"

"Number one, that is disgusting. Number two, I will gladly go home. But I have business here", I picked up Marcello's steak knife and threw it in Martino's direction.

The knife went into the wall just inches away from his head.

"Next time, I will not miss"

Lorenzo went pale and stopped glaring at me.

Alexander grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hallway.

"What the actual hell was that", he demanded.

"A normal family dinner?"

"I mean where the hell did you learn to throw a knife like that? And it's not just pure luck like when you sliced Lorenzo's picture"

"An old friend taught me", I shrugged.

I wasn't lying. An old friend did in fact teach me. Soon after I left Mrs. Peter's house I ran into him after I "borrowed" a few things from a convenience store. His name is Zane, and he helped me become the person I am today.

"Luci what the hell happened after I left? You're not the bubbly girl me and Nicolas grew up with, you've gone cold."

"When someone you've grown attached to leaves that tends to happen. If you are alone you tend not to trust anyone.", I started yelling.

All I felt was anger. I stormed out of the house and into the driveway. I got inside one of the cars and luckily the keys were inside. The car roared to life and I drove off the property into the city. A local bar caught my eye, I parked, and went inside.

"Can I get a shot of tequila please?", I asked the young looking bartender.

"Aren't you a little young to be in here?", he questioned.

"Aren't you a little young to be working here?", I snapped back.

"Touche." He placed my shot in front of me and I downed it quickly.

"You seem to know the city", I stated," Any chance you know of some street racing going on soon?"

He hesitated.

"I do. My friend has been sending me clips of a race going on right now under the bridge near the dead end cross roads", he explained to me.

"Thanks", I smiled and left.

I searched for "dead end cross roads" on the GPS and went to it. A random person noticed me pull in and waved me forward using a flag. When the crowd of people noticed the car they immediately began to cheer.

Once I arrived at the finish line the race was announced over a speaker.

"During our final race, we have our undeafeated champion Mr Nicolas Saloman going up against Mr. Roman"

Mr. Roman and Mr. Nicolas Saloman?

I opened the glove box and glanced at the registration. Of all the fucking cars I could steal I just had to steal Lorenzos! My head turned quickly to glance at my opponent.

Nicolas Saloman was smirking at my tinted driver's window.

You have got to be kidding me.