Chapter 1

The meeting

(you are 7)

You were going to Inko's apartment, she told you about her son and how he is quirkless.

Y/n: then I'll protect him!

Inko just smiled, she knew all about you, your quirk, what happened to your family etc. You entered her apartment.

Inko: Izuku! Come here honey, I want you to meet someone!

You saw a green haired boy, he was skinny.

Izuku: welcome back mommy! (he then saw you)

Inko: Izuku, I want you to meet y/n gojo, your new brother!

Y/n: hello!

Izuku: woah...hello! What's your quirk?

Y/n: I have two! One is what I call cursed energy and the other is called infinity!

Izuku: woah! Your so cool!

Inko: y/n, your room is next to Izuku's. Honey could you show him around?

Izuku: so that room wasn't a guest room but it was a room for him! Come on, y/n! I'll show you around then you can tell me all about your quirk!

7 years later...

Y

/n: Izuku, wait up!

Izuku: sorry, y/n but I want to see the heroes!

He finally stopped infront Tatooin station.

Izuku: that's a huge villain!

Y/n: how are you so fast and able to run across the country to watch heroes but you get tired easily during PE.

The villain hit something maming hit fall but the hero, death arms caught it.

Stranger: oh, it's death arms! He carries out justice through his great physical strength-the punching hero!

Backdraft: everyone, this is dangerous. Stay back, stay back!

Stranger 2: the rescue specialist, backdraft, is here, too!

Stranger 3: but man, turning inti a monster's am amazing quirk.

Stranger 4: what did he do?

Stranger 5: he stole someone's bag and went out of control when he was cornered.

Stranger 4: a quirk like that, and he's a bag snatcher?

Izuku went into the crowd so he can see, you followed him. You heard someone panicking as he was calling work telling them he was going to be late. Someone swung by.

Fangirls: you can do it, kamui!

He jumped to the villain who was on the train tracks.

Villain: get away!

Izuku went to the front with yiu behind him.

Izuku: who's fighting? Kamui woods! The young and talented rising star!

Stranger 6: you were the one asking, but you gave a perfect commentary kid. You're a fanboy, aren't you?

Izuku: uh, well...

Y/n: he is, the biggest fanboy there is! He writes about every quirk that he finds interesting which is 99%