Chapter 5 S3

Mina pov

Kirishima: sir, you heard mandalay's telepath, right? My friend's being targeted. Please, let me go to him!

Vlad king: no.

Kirishima: why not?

Mina: stop it, kirishima. Snowy got sealed and you don't see me screaming.

Iida: sir, if we do not know how many villains there are, then wouldn't it be better to have as many people as possible fighting as we can?

Mineta: hey, are you planning on fighting the villains?

Kirishima: yeah, that's right. Even mr. Aizawa said to fight, didn't he?

Vlad king: that's for self-defense. It was so everyone could get back here.

Everyone heard a door opening.

Sato: did someone come in?

Ojiro: do you think mr. Aizawa cam back...?

Kirishima: perfect timing. I'll go ask him directly.

Vlad king: no, wait.

A silhouette of a person was visible, it was clearly not mr. Aizawa.

Vlad king: it's not him!

Blue fire burst through the door.

Iida: everyone, get back!

(bit too late, Iida.)

Mineta: that guy... Is he the villain that was defeated earlier?

Vlad king attacked him grabbing him by the face and slamming him into the wall.

Vlad king: you're too slow!

Blood poured out of vlad king's blood and hardened immediately.

Kirishima: blood control... It's so strong!

Monoma: as expected of our mr. Vlad!

Vlad king: you're pushing into a place like this without thinking? You're really underestimating us!

Villain: and why wouldn't we? You're acting exactly like how I thought you would. You all lost the minute you lost initiative. The pinnacle of hero education, UA, and the symbol of peace, all might. The two most trusted figures of hero society, gathered together. If multiple incidents keep putting that trust into question, then don't you think that will shake society as a whole? Sloppy management that keeps allowing attacks to get through, and in the end, being so weak as to allow a student to be stolen away by a criminal group.

Kirishima: bastard, are you saying bakugo's...

Iida: going to be kidnapped by you?

Kaminari: stop messing around!

Everyone activated their quirks.

Dabi: look, there are so many of us, and we're driving you into a corner.

Vlad king pulled his fist back.

Vlad king: you bastard...!

Aizawa came in and kicked the villains head away.

Aizawa: it's no use, vlad!

Everyone: Mr. Aizawa!

He wrapped his scarf around the villain and threw him into the group and began to stomp on him.

Aizawa: this guy's just trying to stir things up. He won't tell us anything.

Kaminari: erasure hero: Mr. Aizawa!