Chapter 11 (finale)

You woke up on a stretcher. You had a massive headache, thankfully you had a healing factor so you don't have to deal with it for long.

Emt: can you tell me your name? Do you know where you are?

He lit a flashlight and pointed it at your eyes.

Y/n: y-y/n Gojo, I was at the USJ but we got attacked by villains. I passed out because I was tired.

Emt: are you okay? Any injuries?

Y/n: No, I can heal anyway. Where is my blindfold? I need it, my eyes are part of my quirk, they make me tired.

Emt: Hey, jerry (named jerry because of some comments), where is this kids blindfold, he needs it.

He gives you your blindfold.

Y/n: thank you. Can I go now? I am fine. Just had to take a quick nap.

Emt: s-sure.

???: ...16, 17, 18. Other than the boy with both legs seriously injured, and the uncousious kid, everyone else seems unharmed.

Y/n: hey, mr. Detective! Here I am!
I just had to take a nap.

Class: y/n!

???: then, only the kid who seriously injured his legs.

Mina ran and hugged you.

Mina: you scared me, snowy!

Y/n: sorry, making up a new move made me tired. You know I can heal, you don't have to worry.

Mina: but you're my first friend at UA, I have to worry about you.

Detective: let's have the students return to their classroom for now. We won't be questioning them right away, anyway, right?

Tsu: detective, what about mr. Aizawa?

A message was played for you guys.

Doctor: commimuted fractures in both arms and a facial fracture. Fortunately, there does not seem to be any serious brain damage. However, his orbital floor is broken and his eyes may suffer a little.

Detective: that's what he said.

Tsu: kero...

Mineta: no...

Mina: what about thirteen?

Detective: thirteen has been treated. The laceration from the back to the upper arm was bad, but thirteen will survive. All might will also survive.

Y/n: all might was injured?!

Detective:  a villain hit him on the side of his stomach with a metal bar but a student saved him. Recovery girl's healing is enough to treat them both, so they are in the nurse's office.

Uraraka: oh, good...

Detective: now, go back to your classroom.

Class: okay.

You all headed back to class.

Ik this was short but it's the aftermath.