Chapter 4

You were stretching and wearing the bandages over your eyes.

You heard people gossip about you.

Extra 1: it's that loud kid.

Extra 2: but isn't he the person who saved those 2 against the sludge villain

Extra 3: but it looks like he is wearing a bandage over his eyes, Did he hurt them?

Extra 4: At atleast we don't have to worry about them.

You smirked.

Present mic: okay, start!

You ran in while the others seemed to not move. You saw a three-pointer to your right and a 2 pointer to your left. You pulled them to each other breaking them.

You continued running and saw a three-pointer so you pushed it to the wall...

...

You were at 86 points, this was so easy! You saw a pink girl sliding with a silver liquid coming out of her hands and feet. She was melting robots with the liquid, it had to be acid then! You saw a 3 pointer behind her.

Y/n: hey! Be careful there!

You shot the robot into a wall.

???: thanks!

Y/n: no problem, pinky! Oh, you're cute!

She had a darker pink tint on her cheeks.

Present mic: two minutes left!

Y/n:Bye, gotta get more points!

You ran away before she could respond. There was the giant zero pointer, you had no point to break it so you just ran away and broke a few more robots. When you finished you had 101 points.

Y/n: that should be enough. Ow.

You looked and saw that you stepped on some broken debris. It ripped a hole through your shoe and made you bleed.

Y/n: that should heal quickly.

1 week later...

Inko: Izuku...?

Izuku was just staring while smiling at a fish.

Inko: Izuku? Izuku?

Y/n: Izuku!

Izuku: huh?

Inko: hey, are you all right? Why are you smiling at the fish?

Izuku: oh, sorry! I'm fine!

He began eating.

Y/n: don't worry mom, he is worried about the exam.

Izuku was weird the entire day. He said that he did good at the practical exam, did he fail? Did he get 0 points? Noo, he has all might's power! There's no way. Izuku sighed.

Inko: the results should arrive today or tomorrow, right?

Izuku: yeah...

Inko: jeez, I think it's amazing that you even applied to UA!

Izuku: yeah...

You continued to watch TV. All of a sudden your mom came in with 2 envelopes.

Inko: Izu-Izu-Izu...Izuku! Y-y-y-y...y/n! It's here! They came! It's here!

...

You were both in your room. You opened your envelope immediately and a disc came out and then it glowed. A hologram of all might come out.

All might: I am here as a projection!

Y/n: all might?

All might: I had to do some paperwork that took some time, so I couldn't contact you or young midorya. I'm sorry (he bowed). Actually, I came to this town to work at UA.

Y/n: makes sense...

All might: young gojo, you passed the written exam and got the best score on the practical exam. You got 106 points!

Y/n: but I remember getting 102 points?

All might: yes that's right! But you saved someone and that got you 4 rescue points which were something you weren't told about! How could we not allow someone to join when they saved someone? Isn't that part of a hero's work? So overall you got 106 points! You did the best overall among all the examinees! Come, young gojo! This is your hero academia!

It then turned off. You ran out the door. Your mom looked at you with worry.

Y/n: I got in! I did the best overall!

Izuku then came out with tears in his eyes but he was smiling. You both looked at him.

Izuku: I did it...

Y/n: we've started our dream Izuku! To be heroes together!