Chapter 9

There was a lot of paparazzi in front of the gate. You and Izuku couldn't even enter.

Reporter: Hey, you two. How are all might's classes?

Izuku: uh, excuse me, I have to go to the nurse's office!

Reporter (turns to you): will you tell us about what the symbol of peace is like as a teacher? Wait aren't you the kid that beat the sludge villain?

Y/n: he has fun classes and yes! Now my turn! Why do like to harass kids?

Reporter: uhh... Um... Hey, you!

They went to harass Uraraka so you pushed everyone away. You grabbed her and Izuku then ran in.

...

Aizawa: good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid.

Katsuki: I know.

Aizawa: and Midorya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? (he was looking down at some papers while talking so you snuck up to him) you can't just keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midorya.

Izuku: yes, sir!

Aizawa: finally, Gojo. Where is he?

Y/n: wow are these all notes you wrote on us? You really love us even though you act like you don't care.

Aizawa: (sigh) get back to your seat.

Y/n: ok, homeresu-sensei!

Aizawa: you don't have to embarrass people just because they hurt Midorya.

Y/n: yes, sir!

Aizawa: now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you...

The class tensed up.

Aizawa:... Decide on a class representative.

Class: It's actually a normal school activity!

Kirishima: I want to be class rep! Pick me!

Kaminari: me too!

Jiro: I want to do it, too!

Aoyama: it's a job made for m-

Mina: I'll be the leader!

Y/n: I'll lead you a to glory!

Mineta: my manifesto is for all girls' skirts to be 30 centimeters above the knee!

Katsuki: let me do it! Me!

Iida: silence, please! (everyone looks at Iida) It is a job with serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one.

Class: your hand is raised the highest!

Kaminari: why did you suggest that?

Tsu: We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?

Kirishima: if that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves...

Iida: don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person? What do you think, Mr. Aizawa?