Chapter 6 S2

Present Mic: the first match of the first round of the finals tournament. From the hero course, it's Izuku Midorya! Versus- From the hero course, it's Kyoka Jiro! The rules are simple. Force your opponent out of bounds, or immobilize them! You can also win by making your opponent say, "I give up!" ready? Start!

They ran at each other, Jiro shot her jacks at him trying to shock him but Izuku kept dodging though barely. He grabbed a jack and pulled it making her fall towards him! He was going to punch her but she shot a jack into his stomach making him fall in pain letting go of her other jack. She wrapped them around him but he shot an airblast at her making her fly to the ground while holding him.

Both lay on the floor, Izuku got up first grabbing both jacks, jumping back, and tying them up quickly, he then throws her out of the bounds.

Midnight: Jiro is out of bounds! Midorya advances to round two!

The crowd cheers.

Present mic: in the finals, the first person to advance to the second round is Izuku midorya!

The crowd cheers even longer.

Geto: your brother is really something, huh, UA boy.

Y/n: yeah! He can't control his quirk but he can think!

Utahime (to herself): unlike someone here.

Y/n: I know utahime! Your a grandma and you have lots of experience but you are still dumb and you don't have wisdom!

Utahime: I HAVE A LOT OF WISDOM YOU HEAR ME!

Present mic: yahoo! That was kind of boring first match, but we should praise them for a bravely fought match

Present mic: yahoo! That was kind of boring first match, but we should praise them for a bravely fought match. Clap your hands!

The crowd clapped.

...

Present mic: next up is... These guys! He's good! He's good, but what's with that plainness he just can't get rid of? From the hero course, it's hanta sero! Versus- Taking third, then second in the prelims! You're way too strong, kid! He wasn't recommended for admission for nothing! Also from the hero course, it's shoto todoroki! And now, for the second match of the finals- ready... Start!

Sero shot tape at todoroki which wrapped around his arms and legs. Sero then turned which spun todoroki around sero. Todoroki then shot a giant ice wave at sero, it was visible outside the stadium but the worst thing is that it blocked your view!

Midnight: sero, can you move?... Sero is immobilized! Todoroki advances to the second round!

Hero: don't worry about it!

Crowd: don't worry about it!

Hero: don't worry about it!

Crowd: don't worry about it!

Todoroki then melted the ice.

...

Present mic: everybody, sorry for the long wait! The stage was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so on to the next match! The sugar popeye from the hero course, it's rikido sato! Versus- sparking killing boy! From the hero course, it's Denki kaminari!