Chapter 12 S2

Aizawa: okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all.

He closed the door.

Mina (19/20) and kaminari (20/20): I haven't studied at all!

Kaminari: with the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!

Tokoyami (14/20): it's true that we had one event after another, but...

Sato (12/20): for the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but with back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different...

Mineta (9/20): (smug) it'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too.

Kaminari and mina: n-ninth on the midterms?!

Mina: and here I thought you were one of us!

Kaminari: guys like you are only likable if they're dumb...! Where's the demand for this?!

Mineta: (smug) the world, I guess.

Izuki (5/20): ashido, kaminari! L-let's do our best! We all want to go to training camp together, right?

Iida (3/20): yes! As deputy class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!

Todoroki (6/20): it's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class.

Kaminari: be careful with your words!

Momo (2/20): you two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures.

Mina and kaminari: Yao-momo!

Momo: I can't help at all with the practical, though...

Mina: wait if you're second then whos first?

Y/n (1/20): *cough*

Mina: I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE OF US TOO!

Kaminari: HOW ARE YOU THE STRONGEST AND SMARTEST? THAT'S NOT FAIR!

Y/n: Ummm... My quirk helped me. Not saying how.

Jiro (7/20): I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too? I'm having trouble with quadratic functions...

Momo: huh?

Sero (17/20): sorry, me too! How are you with classical Japanese?

Momo: huh?

Ojiro (8/20): I'd like to join, too. There's a bunch of stuff I don't get...

Jiro, sero, ojiro: please!

Momo: everyone! Yes, of course!

Jiro, sero, ojiro: all right!

Momo: then, let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!

Mina: seriously? I can't wait to see your house!

Momo: Oh, in that case, I must tell mother and have her open up the hall! What kind of tea are you all partial to? In my family, we always drink harrod's or Wedgewood, so if you have any preference, let me know! Of course, you can trust me to help you study, too! I will definitely show you how I can help!

Y/n: (sweatdrop) aren't you too into this?

...

Mina and kaminari: all right!