Chapter 10

Kirishima: what? Villains? No way... There's no way they could get into a hero school!

Momo: teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?

Thirteen: we have them, of course, but...

Todorki: did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind.

Y/n: homeresu-sensei, I can blast them all away. So can I?

Aizawa: there's too many of them you'll be overwhelmed. They might come back the same way they entered. Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had counte4act the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your quirk, too.

Kaminari: yessir.

Izuku: what about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? Eraser head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is...

Aizawa: you can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, thirteen.

He jumped and attacked the villains. He was beating them.

Everyone ran to the exit.

Iida: this is no time for analysis! Hurry up and take shelter! A purple mist formed in front of the exit blocking your path.

Portal guy: I won't let you.

Y/n: I'll send him away!

You shot a tiny red ball at him which blasted him away. He came back rather quickly and you fell. All of a sudden you were falling into the villains with Aizawa.

Class: y/n!

You heard them say before the portal closed. You quickly activated infinity. Multiple villains just looked at you then attacked. You pushed them away or knocked them out making your way to Aizawa.

Aizawa: Gojo! What are you doing here?

Y/n: well the portal dude blocked our way, so I sent him away but before we could run he blocked our way again and sent me here.

Aizawa: I'll clear a way for you, you run away.

Y/n: sorry, homeresu-sensei but you seemed to struggle so I have to help you. Plus those who break the rules are scum but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum! (whisper) was I supposed to say that? That didn't feel like me.

(hopefully, I said that quote correctly. I didn't feel like looking it up)

Aizawa: fine.

...

Not going to lie but you were kind of tired. The villains were never-ending, you couldn't use a powerful reversal red since you were worried that you would hurt Aizawa. You were split up by the villains so you didn't know where he is. They didn't give you the time to think nor fly. They just kept coming, it was a never-ending wave. You finally saw Aizawa, he was fighting the hand guy. Aizawa's shoulder began to crumble. He was breathing hard. You ran to help him but villains kept coming. You saw his glasses fly into the air. You knocked out the villains blocking your way.

Y/n: Aizawa sensei!

You ran to him launching the giant purple bird monster away. It got pushed into the water then flew to attack you. It stopped in front of you. You pushed it into the hand guy, the bird hit the hand guy and they fell onto the floor.

Y/n: are you ok, sensei?

Aizawa: thank you, gojo.

You sent him carefully to the water where Izuku was hiding.

The portal came and said that someone escaped, making the hand guy itch his neck hard.

Y/n: your plan failed huh, hand guy? You really are a bunch of weaklings.

Hand guy: nomu, go.

The nomu attacked you but you launched it again at them. The portal guy made the nomu teleport behind you but launched it away again.

Hand guy: you're cheating! It's game over, let's go home.

All of a sudden the hand guy launched towards Izuku, and the other people with him. His hand went towards tsu. You quickly reacted by pulling him towards then pushing him back. You. Were. Livid.

Y/n: how. dare. you. You tried to kill one of my classmates how about I kill that nomu?

Hand guy: try your best he can heal.

Y/n: I fucking will.

You lowered the blindfold

Y/n: domain expansion: infinite void.

You and nomu were inside a world

You and nomu were inside a world. On the outside. You were in a ball.

The nomu didn't move, it wasn't able to. Its mind was overloaded. You grabbed its head.

Y/n: this is the inner world of limitless. Perception, communication... It's ironic, isn't it? When granted everything, you can't do anything...

You pulled the nomu's head off as the ball exploded. You threw the head to the hand guy, you then put the blindfold on. You then saw all might.

Y/n: hello, old man. These people tried to kill you.

Hand guy: h-how? You ruined everything!

Y/n: I don't think nomu heard what I said. We were sent to the inner world of limitless, so I'll repeat it to you. "It's ironic, isn't it? When granted everything, you can't do anything." its brain was overwhelmed. Overloaded with information. Old man, can you handle these, two?

All might: Yes, young gojo. I've been keeping them from attacking, the others while they took Aizawa to the exit.

You walked until you caught up to Izuku.

Izuku: y/n! You're ok! Did you beat the nomu? You never told me about that move!

Y/n: I just came up with it. If I failed, I would've died. Let's get Aizawa to the exit quickly. I did beat the nomu, I overloaded its brain with information then ripped its head off.

...

You all finally made it to the entrance.

Mina: snowy, you're ok!

Y/n: yeah, I a-

You fell to the ground.

Y/n: sorry, I'm kind of exhausted myself. Need a nap, Izuku, you know what to tell the Para-