Chapter 3 S2

You heard present mic announcing that you were the first to pass the robots. He began to say that multiple other people mainly from 1A are passing through but you had finally reached the next part. Passing through a giant hole that looks like it has infinite depth, "the fall"! You flew over it, but your flying was slow! During that time, katsuki and todoroki were slowly catching up.

Now the third stage was a minefield. You couldn't fly over them since katsuki and todoroki would catch you 100%, you didn't want to waste a lot of energy on the infinity. You ran dodging them, katsuki and todoroki catching up, but there was a giant explosion. You saw Izuku up there! He was coming to you very quickly. You walked even faster as people stared at him.

Y/n: you won't win that easily, Izuku!

Katsuki passed you using his explosions.

Katsuki: Deku! Don't go ahead of me!

You decided to use the infinity so you couldn't get hurt while using the mines as a boost. You caught up, retaining first place but Izuku grabbed the robot piece and smashed it on the mines boosting him even more. As you were catching up, he was going to finish. You pulled him back just enough for you to pass him.

Present mic: right now, the first person back in the stadium is that man... Y/n Gojo's might fulfill his promise!

There were a lot of cheers and some boos. Izuku came in second, he was breathing heavily.

Y/n: sorry, Izuku. I have to win.

Izuku: t-that's alright y/n, you did well in the race.

Y/n: you, too.

Uraraka: Deku! You were amazing! You too, y/n!

Y/n: thanks! (whisper to Izuku) Have fun with your wifey!

Izuku: y-y-y/n!

Y/n: hahaha!

Mina: snowy! How dare you, block the way!

Y/n: sorry pinky, I had to win.

Midnight: the first game of the first-year stage is finally over. Now, take a look at the results!

1. Class A: Y/n Gojo

2. Class A: Izuku Midorya

3. Class A: Shoto Todoroki

4. Class A: Katsuki Bakugo

5. Class B: Ibara Shiozaki

6. Class B: Juzo Honenuki

7.  Class A: Tenya Iida

8. Class A: Fumikage Tokoyami

9. Class A: Hanta Sero

10. Class A: Eijiro Kirishima

It then showed the rest.

Midnight: the top 42 made it through to the next round. It's unfortunate, but don't worry even if you didn't make it! We've prepared other chances for you to shine. (she licks her lips) the real competition begins next! The press cavalry'll be all over it! Give it your all! Now then, here is the second game. I already know what it is, but what could it be? What could it be? I just said it, and now here it is...

Kaminari: a cavalry battle? I'm bad at those...

Tsu: it's not an individual event, so I wonder how it'll work...

Midnight: let me explain. The participants can form teams of two to four people as they wish. It's basically the same as a regular cavalry battle, but the one thing different is... Based on the results of the last game, each person has been assigned a point value.

Sato: a point-based system like the entrance exam, huh? That's easy to understand.

Uraraka: in other words, each team is worth different points depending on who's on the team!

Mina: I see!

Midnight: you guys don't hold back even though I'm talking, huh?! Yes, that's right! And the points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom. So 42nd gets five points, and 41st gets ten points! And the point value assigned to first place is... Ten million!

You were happy that Izuku didn't get first, he wouldn't be able to handle this pressure.

You felt everyone look at you making you smirk.

Midnight: that's right. It's survival of the fittest, with a chance for those at the bottom to overthrow the top!

Y/n: that's right! Everyone, come at me!

Sorry, it's shorter than normal.