Chapter 6

Pikachu: he got over 700 meters?!

Browny: finally, a hero-like record!

Iida: his finger's swollen! There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange quirk...

Sanji wannabe: it's not very stylish.

Katsuki: hey!

He was running at Izuku, so you pulled him back.

Y/n: bad pomeranian! No attacking Izuku's!

Katsuki: I'm not a dog!

Aizawa: calm down bakugo. I don't want to keep using my quirk, it gives me dry eyes. Whoever's next, get ready.

Browny: is your finger all right?

Izuku: oh, yeah.

Y/n: so, when's the wedding? I better be a maid of honor and a best man!

Izuku: y-y-y/n stop it!

They were both blushing.

...

Sit-ups were easy! You partnered up with pinky and she struggled.

...

Seated toe-touch was easy since you were tall and flexible.

...

Long-distance running was ok.

...

Aizawa: okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll just show you the results all at once.

1. Y/n gojo
2. Momo yaoyorozu
3. Shoto todoroki
4. Katsuki bakugo
5. fumikage tokoyami
...
20: Izuku Midorya

You saw Izuku was looking at his fist.

Aizawa: by the way, I was lying about expulsion. It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks.

Class: WHAT?!

Black-haired girl: of course, that was a lie. It should've been obvious if you just thought it through.

Y/n: you didn't have to do that to us, homeresu-sensei!

Aizawa: I'm not homeless.

Y/n: I know! But you look like one!

Tape spiderman: that was a little nerve-wracking, huh?

Knuckles (I forgot what I called Kirishima before so his new name is knuckles. I don't remember if he spoke): I'll take up that challenge anytime!

Aizawa: with that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look over them.

Izuku sighed and looked down.

Aizawa: midorya. Have the old lady fix you in the nurse's office. Tomorrow will be even more rigorous tests. Prepare yourselves.

He walked away after giving midorya a paper.

...

The day ended and you were all going home.

Izuku: I'm so tired...

A hand was put on both of your shoulders so you turned around.

Izuku: Iida!

Iida: is your finger healed?

Izuku: yeah, thanks to recovery girl.

You all continued walking.

Iida: I was really taken in by Mr.Aizawa. I even thought, "this is the best of the best" and such. I didn't think the teacher would encourage us with a lie.