Chapter 7 S3

(your relationship with mina will NOT be a secret)

Y/n: pinky!

Mina: snowy!

Mina: I missed you! How dare you get captured? (punched your arm) why would you fight AFO?

Y/n: sorry, too shocked by who I was fighting. I had to test out my powers.

Aizawa: be quiet! For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring class 1-A back together again.

Sero: everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?

Toru: sigh I had a hard time!

Y/n: same...

Jiro: that's normal...

Ojiro: the two of you were directly affected by the gas. While you were sealed and your brother was critically injured.

Tsu: we were able to be together again because of the teachers. When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and it made me sad.

Uraraka: yeah.

Y/n: I was surprised. You really care about us homeresu-sensei!

Aizawa: (whisper) just ignore him shota. Just ignore him. (out loud) I was surprised, too. Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances. Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first- for now, we will focus on getting the provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during training camp.

Sato: oh yeah, they did talk about that!

Mina: so much happened that I forgot about it.

Aizawa: this is important. Listen up. Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki, Midorya, Iida. These five went to go save bakugo that night.

Tsu: kero...

Y/n: they did?

Aizawa: your reactions tell me that you all except y/n were aware of it. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: if it weren't for all might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except Bakugo, y/n, jiro, and hagakure. Of course, the five that went, but also the eleven who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust. That is all. Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy.

No one moved. Everyone seemed down. Katsuki grabbed kaminari and pulled him behind the bush.

Katsuki: come here.

Kaminari: huh? What? no!

You then heard kaminari screaming with electricity seen.

Kaminari: yay...

Kaminari came out from behind the bush and walked over to you guys.

Sero: what? What did bakugo do...?