Chapter 1 S5

Kaminari: endeavor was amazing yesterday, wasn't he?

Kirishima: yeah! I was scared stiff when he was knocked down by the nomu, though. In the end, he stood with guts and victory... He was so manly!

Ojiro: as expected from the number one hero!

Uraraka: hawks was amazing, too.

Toru: and he's hot, too!

Kirishima: they don't say he's "too fast for his own good" for nothing.

Todoroki came in and everyone ran up to him.

Izuku: todoroki... How is endeavor doing?

Todoroki: oh, it sounds like he's not in a serious condition.

Izuku: I see. I'm glad...

Mineta: you can be proud of your dad, huh, todoroki?

Todoroki: yeah... That's true.

He walked to his seat.

Aizawa then entered.

Aizawa: hey, the bell rang a long time-

Everyone was in their seat.

Aizawa: all right. You need to stop playing around and be more aware of who you are. Even though you only have provisional licenses, don't forget that you have been given the certification and responsibility to act as heroes in an official capacity. There are still two of you in supplemental classes, though...

Katsuki: tch.

Aizawa: from now on, we'll be kicking class up a notch, so be prepared. Now, for today's homeroom-

All of a sudden an alarm was heard and the lights turned red.

Intercom: emergency drill, emergency drill: hypothetical villains have infiltrated UA high school grounds. Hero course class 1-A is requested to report. Please change in to your hero costumes and head to the scene as soon as possible.

Y/n: let's go, 1-A!

Everyone: yeah!

...

Y/n: the only information we have is villains are in ground beta. This is a drill but we will try our best!

Momo: we should try to understand the situation.

Y/n: scouting team go!

Jiro: leave it to us.

She put a jack on the ground.

Jiro: northeast... About 900 meters... There are intermittent sounds of destruction!

Shoji: I've confirmed smoke from explosions at the location earphone jack indicated. There's a building that has collapsed toward the river that's one fire.

Y/n: roger! We have to take care of the fire!

Momo: got it.

Mineta and kaminari were drooling as they looked but mina dropped something on them.

Momo: there is no time. Please form a firefighting squad and head to the scene, limitless!

Y/n: shoto and Ingenium!

Tokoyami: I'll go, too.

Sato: me, too!

Aoyama: and me.

Jiro: there are sounds of water splashing. There might be someone in the river.

Tsu: it's our turn, grape juice.