Chapter 1 keep

After the boring reunion party, Sunoo decided to hitch with Ni-ki's car since he didn't bring any vehicle with him because he doesn't have one. His other classmates are full of passengers too, so he doesn't have a choice and taking a cab will be a waste of money. There's nothing wrong with it but the thing is, he doesn't get along well with Ni-ki ever since they are in highschool.

And right now, here Ni-ki is complaining why Sunoo decided to hitch with him. Sunoo being himself fight back ending up bickering with each other inside the car in the middle of the night.

" Can you just stop? you're so noisy! " Ni-ki hissed while gently moving the steering wheel. Sunoo in the shotgun seat rolled his  eyes.

" You started it first! if you want me out of your car, you could have just tell me before i could even get in! " Sunoo snapped emphasizing every word he's saying.

" Just shut up! "

" You shut up! "

Ni-ki was about to open his mouth to retort back, but a loud bang made them stop so is the car. He immediately hoped out and saw he got two flat tires both in the front. Ni-ki pulled his hair out of frustration remembering he doesn't have any tires he can replace nor tools he can use to fix it.

" What kind of car is that having all the tires flat? " Sunoo stomped his feet annoyed.

" What did you say? and for your information only the two tires in the front are flat, dummy! "

" I need to do my skincare right now! if i only know that party would be so boring and full of plastic classmates bragging about their life statuses right now, i wouldn't have come. Plus the fact i get to see your salty face again after all these years. " Sunoo spitefully said and grab a small mirror inside his bag to check himself looking so sweaty and all.

" You're the one to talk about me having a salty face when you look like an angry dumpling. But you're right about the party being boring and some of our classmates bragging  "

Sunoo just ignored the younger and looked where they are now. They're only a few meters away from the venue of the party and there's only a few cars passing by the street and taking a cab would impossible knowing there's almost no cars passing by. Luckily Niki stopped the car on the side of the road or else they'll be struggling to push it.

" Do you have some tools to fix your car's problem? " Sunoo calmly asked Niki. He doesn't want to argue with him anymore. He just want to go home already, do his skincare and sleep.

" That's another problem. I don't have any. "

" Is there a near car services here? " Ni-ki looked around and saw one but it's already closed. It's' just literally across them. They're still in the city but all the establishments we're now closed, convenience stores and some eateries are the only ones left open.

" there's one across us but it's.....closed already. " Sunoo turned his head where Niki is pointing and he's right.

" Thought that was 24 hours? "

" I thought it too. "

Ni-ki sighed.

" I guess we have to walk all the way to the train station. " Which is a 1 hour walk from where they are. Sunoo sighed and walk along beside the younger on the sidewalk.

" What about your car? "

" I'll just call someone to pick it up. "

Silence take over their nosy voices as they started walking without no one talking, only their footsteps on the asphalt the only sound audible. It's already 11 in the evening and their only guide are the light poles giving them light on their way. They passed a park and now they're passing a narrow passage way.

Ni-ki stopped.

" I freaking need to pee! " Niki Blurted making Sunoo's irritatedly stomp his foot again. Can't he see they're still in the city wherein there's no restrooms available where they are?

" can't you see we're still in the middle of this city without any freaking restrooms available you can pee?! "

" But i can't hold it anymore, hyung! " He's suprised he called him hyung for the first time but he shrugged it away.

" You're really annoying. Go to that alley and do your freaking business quickly. " Sunoo pointed the dark alley they just passed and Ni-ki quickly headed there.

Sunoo waited for Ni-ki to finish when he heard him scream. He hurriedly run inside the alley only to find Ni-ki kneeling on the ground looking inside a basket with an undescribable expression.

" There's a baby! "

Sunoo felt a hand gripped his heart when he saw a baby inside a basket covered in a thin blanket to protect its small body from the cold, looking so fragile and crying, its arms raising at Niki's direction as if it's asking him to carry him. It's a boy just by how it looks and base from him it looks like a 5 months old child since its face is just starting to form more clearly.

" What should we do hyung? I don't think we should just leave this baby alone here in this cold, dirty place. " Niki seriously said. Sunoo felt a little tingle. It's the first time he saw Ni-ki like this and he doesn't even know why he founds it attractive.

Sunoo didn't waist any time and quickly made up his mind thinking that would be the better thing to do and carry the baby from the basket. He looked at Ni-ki with the same serious look too but with a little hint of fear and confusion. He can't blame him,  even his own self felt the same but tries his best to hide it.

" We should keep this child. "