Chapter 6 Thank you

" What do you want for lunch, baby? " Sunoo asked. Niko who's sitting on a special chair stared at Sunoo earning a soft pinch from him on the cheek.

" Why are you so cute, Niko ah ? " Sunoo cooed forcing himself not to squish Niko's cheeks. He has been growing a lot and getting heavy too but that only adds his cuteness.

Sunoo mixed the food in a cute looking bowl that is personally for Niko to use that he and Ni-ki purchased from an online baby thingy shop before putting it in the table and prepare for the milk next.

" Let's have mashed potatoes today! " The boy with black raven hair beamed. He sat beside the child's chair and start feeding it. For a little kid like Niko, he really eats a lot that he finished all the food that Sunoo had prepared which he thinks a little bit to much but, he never expected Niko finish to it all.

After the feeding session, it's time for taking a warm, bubbly bath. Preparing everything already, Sunoo carefully tried bathing Niko. Assistance and carefulness is a must here specially when Niko can't still walk nor stand properly without guidance. Thankfully, Niko is a very obedient child Sunoo didn't have any trouble cleaning him.

" Hmm you smell good, my dear! " Sunoo snuggle his nose on Niko's cheek after finally coming out of the bathroom and changed its clothes. Niko giggled and hugged the Older's neck making him smile.

Suddenly out of nowhere, it cried. Sunoo pout and check everything on him. He looks perfectly fine but, when he saw its eyes starting to blink until it closed, he finally knows the reason why.

" Are you sleepy, honey? "

Sunoo gently rock Niko and put him on his crib. He quickly prepare a warm milk and shake the feeding bottle before assisting Niko to drink it to help him sleep fast.

As we was waiting for Niko to sleep, he unknowingly smiled while looking at him. Being with this little boy only for a few weeks make him love the kid that he already had a special place in his heart.

In 10 minutes, Niko finally drifted to sleep. Sunoo take the opportunity to take a bath and chill.

Sunoo dry his hair using his towel after getting out of the bathroom and sat on the bed and use Ni-ki's hair dryer that was hidden inside his bedside table's cabinet. As always, he did his skincare too. It's very important and already a habit of him. When he finished fixing himself, now he's just sitting on the couch with his laptop on checking his emails that he didn't even bother reading after the happenings in his life.

He checked his work too and that work is another work he have and had been stressing out which is their family's company that he had a work to take in too.

Hours had passed, the sun is slowly setting down and he received a message from his phone along with the front door opening revealing a tall blond boy holding a suitcase.

Ni-ki took off his shoes and greeted Sunoo busy with his laptop. He even though he didn't notice his presence because he looks really into it.

" I'm home! "

Sunoo turned his head and put a finger on his lips.

" Sshhh, Niko is sleeping. "

It's already Ni-ki's turn to stay in the house. He's busy scanning the paper works he bought home when a shrill cry echoed the the whole house that caused Ni-ki to jump off his seat and made his way towards his room where the sleeping Niko is. As he enter the room, Niko is crying and rolling around the crib a sign that he's already awake.

" I'm here, i'm here. " Ni-ki vented and carry Niko with him to the kitchen and hum a soft tune to calm him.

He bought one feeding bottles to the sink and wash it before putting formulated milk powder in it. Honestly, Niko still needs to have the milk from his mom cause that milk from the mom has hormones and have the right amount of protein, sugar, fat and most vitamins that will help him grew and develop well, also it helps fight illnesses but, because of Niko's situation, they have no choice but to let it have formulated milk.