Chapter 9 Appa, Eomma

" Do you want more, hyung?  " Sunoo asked and Sunghoon happily nodded, chewing letting Sunoo fill his plate with grilled steak and other side dishes, while on the other side of the table Ni-ki is quietly eating his food with his forehead wrinkled, eyes shooting glares at the older with pale looking skin, looking like a sulking kid who wants attention from his mom.

" How about you Ni-ki, do you want some more too? "

" Glad you asked, i thought you forgot about me. But, no thanks i'm already full. " Ni-ki gave Sunoo a fake smile and left the dining room. He grabbed Niko from the walker and carried it with him to living room until he opened the main door of the house, slamming it shut. Sunoo and Sunghoon made an eye contact with each other.

" What's wrong with him? "

" Maybe he had gotten crazy. " Sunoo softly smacked Sunghoon and continued eating his unfinished food. The older did the same. Soon as they finished, Sunoo washed the dishes while Sunghoon presented to clean the table.

" Where did Ni-ki go with your baby? "  Sunghoon asked. Sunoo on the sink wiped his forehead before answering.

" Maybe just outside. He likes breathing fresh air and taking Niko with him too so yeah " The older hummed as a response and stared at Sunoo's figure wiping the plates.

" What about you? "

" What about me? "

Sunghoon leaned on the wall, Sunoo now washing Niko's feeding bottles. He stared at him looking so busy with his thing.

" Does he like you too as much as i liked you back then? "

" What? Sorry i was to focused washing these feeding bottles and i'm kinda spacing out too, i didn't heard what you said that clear. "  Sunoo shyly smiled. He twisted the faucet to stop the water and removed his gloves. Sunghoon just formed his lips into a thin line saying it was nothing finding his question a little bit out of place.

" Do you want dessert hyung? There's still leftover cake in the fridge. I'll have a slice. "

" Did you baked it? "

Sunoo opened the fridge to get the cake and when he did, he placed it to the kitchen counter and answer the older's question.

" Yeah. I'm craving sweets these days. Since i can't go to the store because of Niko, i decided to just bake my own and share it with Ni-ki but, he didn't ate much so there's still a lot left. "  Sunoo explained. He gave the other boy a slice even he's still not answering if he wants some or not but, Sunghoon accepted it, quickly taking a bite.

" Nyiki is so lucky to have you. Anyways, this taste good. I suggest you to open a pastry shop except for your salon. " The first sentence make Sunoo strangely tingle in anticipation rather than the compliment in the end. It sound and felt like he was Ni-ki's other half that the younger is  lucky to have.

A faint smile curved his lips realizing his dumb imagination. He's completely no one to Ni-ki but a classmate who doesn't get along with him for years. How could he think such thing? Besides he's only living and interecting with him because of Niko.

If they didn't saw Niko that day, they wouldn't be in this situation where they need to stay together. He can't even imagine himself socializing with Ni-ki after that reunion party and unforgettable car hitching with him.

" Thank you? " Sunoo thanked sounding unsure. Sunghoon chuckled and continued eating the dessert feeling envious to the blond boy who's not present with them.

" Damn, Niki. You're so lucky. I was supposed to be the one in your shoes. "

The beautiful blue sky along with the scattered fluffy looking clouds really did calmed Ni-ki's insides. Sunghoon had been coming and staying at their house, his house to be exact, for days and it's annoying the hell out of him. Like, why is he visiting him? there's no reason for him to do that. Ni-ki didn't even thought of him.