Chapter 24 Dream

I woke up slowly opening my eyes. The first thing i saw is a white ceiling. Getting up, a sudden feeling of extreme dizziness kick my head making me collapse back on the soft mattress.

I looked around only to find multiple hospital machines, an oxygen tank present on my side and on the other side, a transparent bag of half dextrose flowing in a small tube that connects on...me?

Confused, i quickly looked at my hands and nervously saw multiple tubes and other stuff taped in both my wrist and some in the back of my hands flowing different kinds of hospital liquids that i don't know but i'm sure used for patients.

Damn what the heck did just happened?

There's even a lifeline machine!

Where's Sunoo hyung? Did he really left me?

I then remember the scene where i almost looked like a fool begging him not leave. I bitterly smiled. Thinking about that make me sigh and rest my back again on the backrest of the bed.

How about Niko? If i'm here, who's taking care of him?

Suddenly, the door burst open and saw mom looking so suprised as if she seen a ghost.

" Riki! "

Mom is shaking and tearing up on the door, then another person entered the room. It was Yeji noona, my older sister. When her eyes landed on me, she had the same reaction as mom.

They looked at each other before shouting something I don't really understand. Jeez my head is spinning!

" Yeji, call the doctors your brother is finally awake!! "

" Y-yes, mom. Hang in there, Riki, Don't freaking close your eyes again okay? " Sobbing, she held my cheek with her teary eyes before rushing out the room. I can hear her shouting from outside and she's so loud that the other patients might get disturbed.

" Y-you're already awake, my little boy. How are you feeling? "

Before i could even answer mom, a lot of nurses and doctors interrupted us and mom back away in one corner with Yeji noona watching me getting surrounded with the hospital peoples.

After what it felt like an eternity checking me up and asking thousands of questions, they all left the room along with mom for some discussions.

I was left with Yeji noona who's opening a ziplock filled with fresh grapes and strawberries.

" Noona where's Niko? " She raised an eyebrow.

" Niko? Who is he? "

" The kid i adopted with Sunoo hyung! "

" Sunoo? Isn't he your first love back then you're still on highschool? " I nodded but she seemed to have no idea on what i'm talking about.

Wait, i remember i kept Niko and Sunoo a secret to them.

My phone! I..i have a photo of them there! I guess it wouldn't be bad if i tell her about them. Besides, i'm already planning on introducing my little angel to them ever since. Sunoo hyung too, but he already left me.

But i won't give up! I'll find him!

Damn my freaking heart aches again. Why does everything needs to be like this?