Chapter 14 Stalkers

It was already 11pm when Sunoo decided to buy ramen on a nearby store. Niki protested, wanting to come along with him but Sunoo refused and ask him to just stay in the house with Niko instead. Also, Niki had no choice, he's craving for ramen too.

" I'll be back shortly. " Sunoo waved at Niki behind the gate before making his way to the store where he was supposed to go.

" Bye. "

Sunoo grabbed five packs of spicy flavoured ramen. He put it in the basket that the store provided for buyers and find another ramen with interesting flavours.

" This looks good. " Sunoo whispered. He saw a ramen with an eye catching image of the noodles on its wrap. It looks good so he decided to bought it.

On his side, he spotted a tall man wearing a black outfit, even the mask he was wearing. Sunoo thought it was just the man's style of clothing. He shrugged it off and move where the cold drinks are.

" Come again. " The guard politely said, bowing to Sunoo which the other boy did the same, giving the old man a sweet little smile before leaving the store.

As he was walking on his way back home, Sunoo felt like someone was following him. He can hear its soft footsteps from behind and it's not only one. He had a feeling they were two or more.

Sunoo tilted his head when he reached a bench with a light pole and saw two shadows of a male. They are maybe the one's who's following him.

He suddenly regret not taking a bus nor a taxi on his way home. He wanted to call Niki but he think it would be better to just text him. Besides, there's still nothing bad happening.

JERK

Niki i think someone is following me. There's two of them and both males.

What? aren't you on the bus? don't tell me you decided to walk home...

Hehehe i didn't take the bus. And yeah i walked, i'm so scared rn.

Dummy! where are you right now?

I'm at a bench near a park.

Get out there. Come home now, walk faster or try to fly here.

Sunoo could only curse at Niki's last text. How the heck he could fly? But Niki is right. He needs to keep moving now. He also knew Niki couldn't come to fetch him because of Niko.

He's only a few meters away from Niki's house and the people who's following him is still present behind him. Sunoo speeded his pace. When he finally reached the  house, he hurriedly opened the door which was already opened.

Niki welcomed him and Sunoo hugged the younger. He was scared just by thinking that  maybe it's his last night of living, so when he successfully reeached home without bruises or any signs of trouble, he hugged Niki the first thing he saw him inside, leaning on the wall as if he's waiting for him.

" Niki! "

" Shhh. " Shushed Niki, putting his index fingers on the older's lips. Sunoo closed his mouth as he looked at Niki putting his ear on the closed door infront of them.

Niki heard some low whispers from outiside, he guessed it's the ones that was following Sunoo. He's just relieved that Sunoo safely returned home.

" Do you hear them? " Niki asked, Sunoo did what Niki did earlier and nodded. He did heard someone talking from outiside and he knows they're just infront of them, if it's not because of the wooden door that blocks them.