Chapter 22 Right thing

Sunoo hurriedly returned back to the apartment Ni-ki owns and where he currently lives with the baby they decided to keep, after witnessing a scene he didn't know will impossibly happen.

With stained tears and more tears forming again in his eyes, he entered the living room. Daniel's greetings for his return got postponed after seeing the older's state. The smile Daniel had on his lips dropped and the thought of telling Sunoo on how Niko behaved like an angel faded as he tried confronting him what happened.

He bombarded Sunoo with questions to know why is he like that but he only got a loud sob as if Sunoo is holding it back in return.

" Hyung, what happened? why are you crying? are you hurt? "

Therefore, the door burst open revealing a sweaty and troubled looking Ni-ki, his blue tie loosely tied under his white polo shirt's collar, blue coat wrinkled all over and his hair disheveled. And just by hearing his loud pants, it's obvious he ran all the way here just to catch up with Sunoo.

They all stayed quiet seeing each other. Daniel standing near the couch, Sunoo infront of the dim hallway leading to the main and guest room and lastly Niki on the door. The three exchange glances but what Sunoo and Ni-ki had was intense.

Niko squeaked making all them bring back to their senses. Ni-ki gestured Daniel to leave for a while with Ni-ko of course. They would not want too argue infront of the child. Niko will surely cry though he's still not capable of understanding a thing. Baby's are like that. Although they don't have any idea of what's happening, Niko is already on the age where he sense if something is wrong. He will do what the situation makes him. It's either to cry or to laugh.

" If you don't mind, Daniel, can you please take Ni-ko with you for awhile? Sunoo and i needs to talk Privately. "

" Sure. I hope the two of you will sort things out soon as possible. " Daniel answered carefully putting Niko on his embrace as they made their way outside the gate of Ni-ki's house to watch kids of the neighborhood play around for Niko to get entertained.

He knows something is going on between the two that they surely needed to talk out. Daniel's just prays no one will leave this day.

The two that is left entered their shared room for them to talk there by Ni-ki's decision. Sunoo just followed and sat on the bed.

" Hyung. " Ni-ki uttered the older's name as he walk towards him.

Sunoo didn't open his mouth. He remained silent watching Ni-ki. He felt like he's going to break down if he ever tried to talk. Being silent is the better thing to do.

" You trust me right? "

" You know i love you right? "

" You know i can't do that thing you right? "

" You know i'm telling the truth right? "

As much as Sunoo wanted to respond Ni-ki, he can't. Everything will going to be just as hard for him.

He finally made his decision although it's going to be devastating for him. But does he have a choice? Definitely none.

The scene earlier wherein he saw Ni-ki with a girl with what he guessed their kissing, literally cracked his heart but the trust he had for Ni-ki is enough for him to forgive the younger.

But the situation they are in right now is just too fvcked up that Sunoo needs to do things that is undeniably against his heart and will.

And that is leaving.

" Love, you believe me right? "

Love. It's their endearment. No one knows how he loves it whenever Ni-ki tried calling him like that and he did it right now. It's to bad it will be the last time right now too.