Hey.

Good evening, Everyone?

( It's evening here in my country so yeah. But good morning and good afternoon too.)

I know y'all are already sick of me here but i just wanted to say that i already have made my decision. I know this not that important or anything that needs attention so yeah...

I'm not going to delete this book but i will unpublish my ongoings ( Amnesia and Obsession ). I know some y'all are looking forward for that fics and i'm sorry. This is the only work that will remain here in my wattpad account. And speaking of my wattpad account, i made a new one.

I'll start writing new stories here in this account from now on and i'm planning to leave this account

I'll start writing new stories here in this account from now on and i'm planning to leave this account. But i'm not going to completely abandon this because I'll still try to finish editing this book. You can follow me if you're interested. So that's all i guess I hope y'all understand.

And oh and about my editing here, i might change something ( like some scenes and other stuff ) but it won't change the whole story at all and it's just a little bit so that it won't look or feel like i'm sexualizing the boys. Some of the comments are really making me guilty but I don't blame them because they're kinda right and i appreciate that.

I actually really planned to just delete this but i change my mind some are still reading so yeah.

Before i end this again, i'm so sorry if some of you thought or feel like i'm sexualizing the boys and also thank you for supporting me. Goodnight.

This has been Yangnutty signing of ig?

Paalam.