Chapter 20 Doubt

Weeks had passed and it was now 6 in the morning when Sunoo opened his eyes from his slumber as he felt the body beside him slowly loose contact on his. He shifted his body and hugged the other boy on the waist before it could even get up.

" I need to go, hyung. "

" It's saturday you don't have work right? let's cuddle for awhile. "

Sunoo tighten his embrace burying his head on Ni-ki's chest closing his eyes after to sleep again but then, Ni-ki removed his arms and get up from bed heading to the bathroom. That left a little sting on Sunoo's heart.

" Where are you going? I thought you don't have work on satutardays. "

Seeing Ni-ki wearing formal clothes make Sunoo thought on where is he up to. They will usually spend weekends taking care of Niko together or sometimes going out for a stroll with Niko on his stroller or just chill to around, but seems like it's going to change now. This isn't the first one this actually the third time.

Sunoo just let him be because he thought it's a part of his work, it's just weird he would go home very late at night. The routine thwy both agreed changed, he didn't mind it because they're already together though Ni-ki had asked him out yet.

" I just need to fix something, Take care the two of you. "

" Hey have some breakfast...... first. "  Sunoo's said that turned into a whisper after Ni-ki had already slam the door shut.

He sadly smiled looking at the meal he made for the two of them.

" Ni-ko let's eat! "

Despite of feeling down, Sunoo happily faced Ni-ko and feed him acting so cheerful and all. He can't act like that especially around the kid  he should be happy everytime he's facing him.

After feeding the baby, he lazily grabbed the spoon and eat his food and the one that is supposed to be for the younger.

Ni-ki is acting different these past few days. He had become quiet and he's always on his laptop. He looked stressed the big bags under his eyes tells he never sleep much and his clinginess towards him seemed to fade away plus the fact that he's always going out everyday and coming back home very late and he looked like a mess.

A single tear escape from Sunoo's eyes he quickly wipe it off, contuining watching and listening to nursery rhymes with Niko. He knows something is wrong with Ni-ki, something is going on, something is happening and he needs to figure it out before their relationship that had just getting started deteriorate.

" Hello? "  Sunoo answered the call as he puts Niko on his walker for him to talk somewhere without worrying about the baby.

" Sunoo. "

" D-dad? "

" Come home, right now. "

" You have a visitor.  "

Ni-ki lift his head from his laptop seeing Taki entered his office, bringing it back to the laptop again, really focused with his thing.

" Who? " He answered not even looking at his secretary.

Ni-ki spend his days going to work doing his paperworks while using his laptop investigating things about Jihae and the whole Lim family finding things he can use against them just to free himself from the marriage. But no matter how he tried spending all his time investigating his fiance, he can't find anything that will help him. They reputation are all clean, no issues nor dirty secrets that can be use as his card.

" Your Fiance, Sir Nishimura, Ms. Lim. "

" She's here again?! " Ni-ki exclaimed curling his fist into a ball.