Chapter 10 Who

" Don't be so hard headed. Eat. Right. Now. " Ni-ki ordered, Sunoo on the bed move his head both sides disagreeing. He doesn't want to, especially on his state right now.

" No. You're going to eat. Get up there and fix yourself. " Sunoo had no choice but to get up from bed. Niki literally ditched his work after knowing he's sick. Also, the younger had already bought his tray of food and place them on the bed. It was a bowl of porridge and a glass of water with the utensils and multiple medicine tablets on the side. He grabbed the spoon and stir the hot food on the bowl. He tried eating some but the nauseous feeling on his stomach is stopping him. He glanced at Niki.

" Eat. "

" Can i please pass this one? " Sunoo pleaded. He loves food so much but everything taste so distasteful in his mouth right now. Niki mouthed him no and stared back at him again as if he's guarding him to eat the food.

Sunoo had a fever and it soon got accompanied with cough and flu, he hates it. If it wasn't for his forgetfulness, he won't be sick right now.

He forgot to bring an umbrella when the weather forecast literally says it's going to be rainy that night. Ending up running through the rain just to go check his salon like what he usually does, Daniel even scolded him for that. The result? He got sick after waking up the next day, and that day was today.

" I'm so dizzy right now. " His head is spinning that anytime he would puke. The younger just gave him a bored look and his answer was enough for Sunoo to tightly grip the spoon full of porridge and quickly shove it in his mouth.

" And so? Do you want me to feed you? "

" No thanks, i can manage! "

All of the sudden, Sunoo cough not because the food is tasting so unpleasant in his mouth, but because it's pretty hot that it literally had smokes around it and he just ate the porridge without blowing it to cool it down before letting it enter his mouth. Ni-ki rushed to give him a glass of water.

After eating, Sunoo lay back again on bed to rest. Niki left the room for a while to wash the dishes and go check on something in the kitchen. Seconds later, Sunoo heard noises from the white crib beside him. He sluggishly walk towards it and peak, Niko is rolling around and rocks back and fort.

" Becareful, "

Sunoo carefully keep a hold of the baby to protect it from bumping it's head on the crib's slatted sides. Niko keeps blabbing meaningless speech sounds too. A low chuckle roll out from the raven boy's lips. Niko's cuteness is making him feel a little bit better.

Ni-ki entered the room. The loud voice of Niko welcomed him. Glancing, he saw Sunoo busy watching the baby rolling around and babbling sounds he can't understand. He snorted at the cuteness. Sunoo still looked pale and sick but his smile while watching Niko is luminous.

Sunoo quickly take his eyes off Niko for a second and look at Ni-ki wear his jacket and comb his blond hair. He grabbed small clothes too for Niko and approached them. The older step forward and sat on the bed as the younger change the little one's clothes.

" Where are you going? Are you taking Niko with you? " Sunoo asked with a cough.

" Yeah. We're running out of food and stuff,  i was supposed to let you do this but since you're sick, I'll do it. And yes, I'll bring Niko with me. He might catch your cold and fever. It's communicable in case you don't know. " Sunoo throw a pillow on Ni-ki and it hit his face. Ni-ki groaned sending him glares.

" I know, jerk. Buy Niko some things too. He's running out of those. I'll just text it, Kiki. "

" Eww, seriously kiki? What the heck is that?! " Sunoo rolled his eyes and cover himself with a blanket.