14: Inquiète

(Chapter - 14)

(Heeseung's POV)

I was shocked seeing her in this condition, I felt like my heart was crushed into pieces. The girl who was always cheery and bubbly, was lying half- dead on the bathroom tiles. The scenario sent me shivers down my spine. I was not able to comprehend anything for the first few seconds when I saw her like that, but I quickly woke my senses up as I still had time to save her.

I really want to smack Jay's face because he is the cause of her pathetic condition.

I quickly sprinted towards the shower head, and flicked the handle off. I sat right there, took the fainted girl on my lap and started slapping her face gently.

"Wake up Y/N!! Hey! Don't worry, I know you can listen to me!! I will buy you all your favorite things! I will punish Jay oppa too! Please wake up doll!!" I tried waking her up while shouting, but it all went in vain.

(Author's POV)

When Heeseung was trying to wake up Y/N, Jake's nap got disrupted and he woke up from his slumber after he heard someone screaming Y/N's name.

"Why is hyung screaming Y/N's name? She is sleeping-" Jake was speechless when his eyes landed on the other side of the bed, to only find it empty. He slowly stood up from his bed and went towards the bathroom where the bustling was going on.

He steadily walked into the bathroom when his eyes got Y/N's attention. The girl was bleeding profusely. The terrifying scene caused Jake to immediately wake up from his slumber and went towards the girl in Heeseung's lap.

"Hyung!! What happened to my sis?" He asked in a panicked tone.

"Don't ask me questions right now, JUST CALL THE AMBULANCE FAST!!!" Heeseung snapped back.

Jake went towards the telephone, and quickly called for an ambulance.

(Jungwon's POV)

"JUST CALL THE AMBULANCE FAST!!!" Heeseung hyung screamed.

The voice was from that brat's room... Maybe she broke her leg or something, she is just full of surprises all the time. Ugh! I cannot have a single day full of peace. Today, she had a fight with Jay hyung and now this. But then also let's go, I am curious.