One Last Favor (Irene X Male Reader)

This oneshot was 8 months in the making

This oneshot was 8 months in the making. That's how much I've been working on this one because I wanted to perfect it. It's not my best one but it turned out a lot better than I thought it would. Hope you like it.

Much like my other oneshots, how characters are portrayed does not reflect their true nature. This is a fictional story, like all my other ones.

Angst up ahead.

(D/N)= Dad's name

A/N at the bottom as usual.

Word count: 8,695

Enjoy!

Another day. Another 8 hours of hell.

Why?

Irene Bae herself.

The popular figure known as the emotionless ice queen around high school.

Every day was the same. Consistent verbal abuse and small pranks that ended up having a long-term effect.

At this point she should be held accountable right?

Well, not quite.

Irene's family was prestigious enough in itself. Her father was the principal of this school and owned a well-known technology business as a side gig. Her mother was one of the best actresses on the planet as she would be constantly cast in several movies no matter the genre. That's how good she was.

Irene? She herself had aspirations to become a singer. Possessing an impressive vocal range and moves to match, she was a shoe-in to be signed by several agencies should she audition.

You'd think that this high school would be some sort of top-tier academy because of this right?

Correct.

Only the most elite of people attended this school and it was one of high class. Graduates almost always got into private institutions as the costs to even attend here were sky high.

 Graduates almost always got into private institutions as the costs to even attend here were sky high

Irene was no different as she enrolled here to try and earn a music scholarship. The surprisingly wide variety of activities at this school despite the small population was appealing to her.