A Stupid Bet (Yunjin X Male Reader)

This chapter...is unusually bad. Ugh, I miss when all I did was write.

Trying a new thing where I give chapters a date and time before hand, let me know if y'all like this or not.

Word count: 20,000+. Thought I'd surprise y'all with my longest chapter ever.

Again, these are purely fictional portrayals of artists. These do not represent my thoughts of the artist nor their actual character. Enjoy :)

TW: Mental Health issues

September 15, Saturday Afternoon.

Ah, college.

The place where mistakes are made and decisions can either make or break your career as a student.

You were no different.

Initially starting out as a physical education major, you realized that the way the professors were teaching it would spell doom for you, so you switched to sports psychology at the end of your sophomore year before you had to stay in school for much longer.

Needless to say that you had made the right decision as your friends who were still in the major were telling you god awful stories that were occurring.

Now, college. What's it like? What's there to do?

A lot.

The most popular way to meet friends and get your name out there is to, well party. Parties occur on almost a weekly basis and it was often the best way to meet people.

Gone were the days where you could sit around at a table outside with your friends or hangout at a friends place for a game night or have sleepovers.

Now it seemed social activity revolved around alcohol. Sleepovers were still a thing, but for very different reasons.

You were on the more mellow side of individuals so cafés were usually a safe haven for you.

Case in point

Case in point.

You could be considered a regular at this café in particular, you would always show up Saturday afternoons and go study.

You never got anything, you just sat there and did your work. The ambience of cafés was something you enjoyed.

Ironically, you hated coffee so why you were drawn to cafés you had no idea. But hey, it is what it is.

At first the employees wanted to force you to buy something but seeing as you weren't bothering anyone, they let it be.

They had more important matters to attend to anyway.

It had been a couple months since this unspoken ritual had started but you always showed up, no matter the weather.

You always stayed for 3 hours and 22 minutes to be exact.