Sana

Sana (AU)

AN: Twice doesn't exist in this story. Adult themes in this story, just a heads-up.

Minatozaki Sana.

That was the name you matched with on Tinder two days ago.

And now, here you are, waiting for her to show up.

Flashback

————————————————————————

"You really should get a girlfriend."

Your best friend, Jihyo, was constantly nagging you about how single you were in your guys' shared apartment. You had tried a fair amount on relationships, but they all didn't work out.

"Just because Tinder worked out for you and (B/N) (I would put Daniel here but that's my name so if feels weird...*shudders*) doesn't mean it will for me."

"Come on, give it a chance."

"Ugh...fine. Only because I love you so much."

"Platonically right?"

"What else would it be?" This earns a chuckle from the both of you. A 22-year-old in college, you did need a bit of excitement in life. As you were continuously swiping right without really looking to find a match, Jihyo suddenly exclaimed out of excitement.

"Ooooo she's pretty!!"

"Ummm...ok?" You look down and sure enough, there she was. A drop-dead gorgeous girl who was willing to match with you.

"Wow

"Wow...You're right Ji. She's stunning. I'm going to message her."

"Well, duh."

You sent a simple "Hi," hoping for a response. Sure enough, a couple minutes later

"Hey."

"How are you?"

"Good. U?

"Good as well. You free tonight?"

"Maybe...why?"

"I was hoping we could grab a coffee together or something."

"That sounds wonderful, but I'm working a late shift tonight..."

"Oh...I understand."

"I'm available Monday at 7:00 is that works for you."

"Hmm...let me see."
*Seen 21:29 P.M.*

You turned to talk to Jihyo, only to find her gone.

"Jihyo? Where'd you go?"

Silence.