From Fan to Fan Favorite (Yuqi X Male Reader) Part 1

"(Y/N)! Fan meet's in 10!"

"Bro just give me a sec, that Taco Bell fucked me up!"

"I told you that was going to fuck you up!"

"Fuck you!"

"You would!"

You rolled your eyes as you continued your journey on the toilet, fighting a war unlike no other. The drive from your dorm to the fanmeet location was long, so naturally you got hungry. You and your friends stopped by a small town to get some food before resuming your journey. Having been the only one out of six to spend some time in America, you craved the classic toilet destroying fast food whilst the others opted for a more traditional, Korean option.

How you were regretting that now.

You might be wondering, fanmeet? Are we famous?

To say that would be an understatement.

You and your five best friends, Jimin, Kai, Mark, Taemin and Taeyang were a part of a group called Aloe Vera, due to the soothing aspects of your music along with the cooling, relaxing elements of your concepts. 

You all grew up in Korea, but you spent some time in America before moving back to pursue a career in music. You ran into Taemin on the street before the two of you struck up a conversation.

[FLASHBACK]

'Damn, can't believe I'm back here. Never thought I'd see the day before I return home.'

You were currently strolling around the outskirts of Seoul, having just finished up a grueling workout. Your family had moved to America at a young age and you lived there for most of your life, up until the age of 18 where you wanted to go back home and pursue a music career. Naturally, your parents were against this and wanted you to attend a university in the States. However, you were adamant that this was your dream and your promised them that if it didn't work out you would come back and attend school like they wanted you to.

They gave you six months to fulfill that promise which led you to right now, present day.

Taking in the newly modernistic sights, you continued your walk before bumping shoulders with some on accident. As you were near the curb, you fought to gain your balance before turning around to talk to whoever almost got you into the street.

"Hey, what was that fo-Taemin?"

"Shhhhh. Not so loud."

Taemin, the legendary soloist and member of SHINee himself, had bumped into you.

"Right. Sorry. Uh, my fault for bumping into you."

"Nonsense, it was my fault."

"Right. Well, I'll guess I'll be going now."

You turned to leave before he grabbed your arm.

"Wait. Don't go, I'd like at least a coffee with you before I go."

"Um...why?"

"An apology for almost getting you killed. My treat."

Beneath his disguise you were met with truthful and sincere eyes.

Nothing more, nothing less.

You had a feeling there was more to the story but decided to go along with it for now.

"Sure. You know a place?"

"Just the one."

You followed him as you shot a quick look behind you, making sure there weren't any camera people in case this was a prank.