Serenading For a Special Someone (Yeri X Male Reader)

"Why is this shit so hard?!"

On a Friday morning you were sitting in math class, struggling to understand both the concept and usefulness of calculus.

You were failing miserably.

"It's honestly not that hard (Y/N). You're just overreacting."

"Easy for you to say Nayeon, you actually get this material..."

Im Nayeon.

Your best friend for eight years now and counting

Your best friend for eight years now and counting. When you first moved in to your new neighborhood, her family was the first one to welcome you. 

That fateful day would change both of your lives.

Essentially each other's ride or die, the two of you developed and almost unbreakable bond that got you two through elementary and middle school. As seniors in high school, you two went through so much individually. 

But through it all, you two had each other to go to. 

Now, with an AP test coming up, it was crunch time for you. The college you were looking at required four years of math, so you decided to take up Calc after taking pre-Calc the year before.

You should've just done trig. 

You barely got through first semester, passing with a low C. Now, languishing at a high D, you had to get a hold of this class now. The AP test was next month and your teacher would hand out one last final as an opportunity to replace test grades if they were low.

"Ugh...my head hurts. The career I want to pursue isn't even remotely close to the field of math, so I don't need to learn this."

"You're right. You don't. But if you want to graduate, you have to pass this class."

"God damn it. All my other classes aren't as hard as this."

"This is your first AP class. You probably shouldn't have chosen Calc as your first AP experience. You do the homework right?"