Just Like Old Times (Eunha X Male Reader)

TW: Mentions depression, suicidal thoughts, alcohol/drug abuse and emotional neglect/abuse

TW: Mentions depression, suicidal thoughts, alcohol/drug abuse and emotional neglect/abuse. I'll leave a marker as to where it starts and where it ends.

In all honesty, I don't know where that plot came from because it was a very sudden development my brain decided to add.

It was a weird spring break, cut me some slack lol.

Someone requested a GFriend oneshot. I forgot who it was but, if you're still here. This one's for you.

Word count: 9081 A/N at the bottom as always.

Enjoy!

"Hey (Y/N), there's a charity match in a month. You applying?"

"Dunno, gotta see who's playing first."

On vacation in Korea, you and your coworker, Jennifer were relaxing at her apartment that she had courtesy of her parents. Granted a vacation by your boss, the two of you decided to take the summer and go traveling as the two of you enjoyed doing do.

"It's a K-pop based one, so you'd be able to meet some people you like listening to."

"You raise a fair point, but I don't have cleats. Or any gear of that kind."

"You're forgetting I know my way around Korea bro."

"...you raise another fair point."

"Does that mean you'll apply?"

"I dunno, I'm rusty plus there's a chance I'll run into you know who."

"One, I don't care. You're playing. You literally work with people who have come to you for training tips, I don't wanna hear it. Two, who cares? Even if she does show up, show her what she missed out on. It's her loss."

Jennifer was always the feistier of the two of you. But don't get it twisted, she really did care for you and wanted you to succeed. She just did it in unorthodox ways but without her you wouldn't be half the person you were today.

She helped you get through a lot.

"Ugh...fine. You owe me though."

"No bitch, you owe me. I'm buying you everything so you better get out there and win alright?"

"Is that my way of paying you back?"

"Well...you could get me lunch when we get back."

"Deal."

"Alright, there's an Adidas outlet nearby, come on."

You both gathered your things and left her apartment. On the way there, you pulled up the application on your phone and began filling it out. As you did, you had some questions.

"'Experience: how do I explain to them I'm technically a professional but also I'm not."

Confused? Allow me to elaborate.