I'm Done Part Two (Jihyo X Male Reader)

Non-romantic oneshot ahead

Interactions with Sana will be present as well.

(B/N)=Boyfriend's name

Feel free to correct me for any mistakes and/or plot holes

Enjoy!

(Idk what the word count is, I think it was 6300+ or something)

FLASHBACK
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihyo was scrolling through her person Instagram. Fresh off her debut with Twice, she was taking a well-deserved break after an exhausting photoshoot. As she browsed through, she saw a photo that caught her eye.

It was you in Korea, with the caption, "You're all but a token, I'm done trying to fix what's broken

It was you in Korea, with the caption, "You're all but a token, I'm done trying to fix what's broken."

Infuriated, she promptly unfollowed you before turning her phone off.

It had been a year since either of you had made contact with each other. She was angry at you for false accusations while you were angry at her for not apologizing. No talks were held, no attempts for reconciliation whatsoever, nothing.

The caption was the cherry on top. She knew it was aimed at her.

The friendship was in serious danger of deteriorating completely.

MEANWHILE
———————————————————————
You and your boys were walking around Korea, taking in its nighttime aesthetics. It was after your first year from college so you decided to take your friends along to Korea for summer vacation. While strolling about, you found a nice area for a photo. But then, you had an idea.

After posting said photo, you were hoping to elicit some sort of reaction from Jihyo. Why?

Because you were done with her. You were ready to move on. You just had to let her know in a direct yet subtle way.

You had more important things to worry about. 

FLASHBACK END
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thank you, hope to see you again!"