From Apprentice To Partner (Jihyo X Male Reader)

Sup yall. I'm actually updating on a weekend for once lol.

I'm beginning to settle in nicely, so this is a nice change for once.

This oneshot is roughly based off an ODG video I saw a while back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3uBgd76Pik for reference.

Enjoy!

"So just take your seat right here and wait for a little bit

"So just take your seat right here and wait for a little bit. The cameras will roll once our guest walks in ok?"

"Sounds good, thank you."

You sat on the casting couch and waited for whoever the guest was to walk in. Your heart as pumping as you didn't know who was going to be walking out nor what the two of you would be doing.

Where were you though, and who are you?

Simple. 

You were a student at a nearby university in Korea. You were walking around some streets when you were essentially street-casted for a YouTube channel called ODG.

You were told it would just be a Q&A type video so you fill out a questionnaire so that they could prepare the questions for your liking. A little strange to be honest, but you rolled with it.

'Eh, not like I had anything better to do.'

You sat there, waiting for this said guest to arrive. As if on cue, the door opened and in they walked.

Your jaw dropped as you recognized who it was.

'Oh my fuck, Jihyo of Twice???'

The leader herself was walking into the room and you half expected her to just walk past you and engage herself with the staff

Instead, she walked right up to you and stuck out her hand.

You knew that meant the cameras were rolling.

"Park Jihyo, pleasure to meet you. What's your name?"

"(Y/N) (L/N), p-pleasure to meet you as w-well."

Yeah you were nervous, what gave it away?

She sat down next to you as the two of you shared the couch in the empty room, bar the cameras.