Dahyun

Dahyun (AU)

You were with people that were the children of your dad's friends for a weekly Friday night activity. However, this was one night where you didn't know what was going it happen, along with everyone else in the van. Somewhat nervous, you got out of the van driven by your dad.

"Alright everyone! Gather round. There is a reason why we didn't tell you what we are doing today. It's because, today's theme is bungee-jumping!"

"Yes" and "Damn it" were the most common phrases whispered among your group.

Chuckling, your dad continued, "This is a bungee jump place. It is one of the most famous and has probably the widest of varieties for activities. Now, before we start, is there anyone who genuinely cannot do this?"

Silence.

"Great. Also, boys. I know you guys want to watch the Lakers-Celtics game but remember why we're here; to build relationships. A basketball game can wait."

"Dad, you're going to be watching it instead of supervising us. You couldn't hold in your excitement when Bron hit that three when Jisoo got hit in the face with a dodgeball."

"I sincerely apologize for that. Which is why I will be turning off my phone to prevent any distractions."

"What if you get a call from one of the parents?"

"I've requested that the parents call their children instead of me. I need to sort out the regulations first. Now shall we get started?"

Before entering, your dad pulled you aside and asked you a very, very important question.

"...Lakers or Celtics?"

"Lakers. They're more complete and have more depth than Boston does. If Boston can keep up the energy then it'll be close."

"Tatum and Walker will cause them plenty of problems."

"Yeah, but I don't seem them winning. Sorry Dad."

"No worries. Go have fun."

"I will."

You went inside, not having any idea on what was about to ensue.

TIMESKIP
--------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"
That was the common phrase being yelled throughout the place. From mid-air darts, to target landings, to mid-air basketball, this place was legit. You found yourself on top of one of the classic bungee-jumping stations with nine others.

Who you really didn't know that well.

Known as "Twice", they had everything: looks, popularity, personality, etc. They were perfect in many peoples' eyes.

Just not yours. You didn't know them well enough to draw a conclusion. You assumed they were lovely people though, so that was a start. You knew their names: Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. You thought they were extremely pretty, although you didn't show it.

As you waited your turn, you got on your phone to look at some basketball news. Among those was something about Jamal Murray.

"Hmmm, what's this about..."