Sana pt. 2

"Hey Sana, where are you?"

"I'm on my way. I got held up by a drunk guy trying to ask me out."

"Wow...you're good though right?"

"Yeah. Give me a couple minutes and I should be there."

"Sounds good."

You hung up the call as you were waiting to begin your second date with Sana.

Initially meeting through Tinder, the first date was a huge success as you both had a fantastic time at the coffee shop a couple months ago.

However, schedules seemed to conflict way too often.

You two definitely wanted to see each other more often.

But with her work times combined with your hectic college schedule took away any chance for a meet up.

Now that soccer was over, you had more free time. Sana herself was entering winter break at her college. Her job had gone out of business, but she quickly gained popularity through make-up tutorials and fashion videos on YouTube.

Needless to say, she was faring quite well.

You yourself were doing pretty good yourself.

Your college team had just won the NCAA tournament for Division 1 soccer and now you could fully focus on your degree.

Not many colleges offered coaching as a degree, but you were blessed to get an offer from the very college you were looking at.

You were just worried about your future.

Deep in your thoughts, you didn't even notice Sana walk up behind you and hug you from behind.

"Guess who?"

"Let me guess. A YouTuber on the rise who I have the pleasure of knowing though. Seemed to have forgotten her name though. Minato...something? Help me out here."

"I hate you," Sana said as she lightly slapped you.

Chuckling, you turned around and gave her a hug of your own.

"It's been a while hasn't it, Sana?"

"It has indeed (Y/N)."

"You look great by the way."

"Thank you."

(Bulls need a new coach smh)

"How'd you find this place?"

"Jihyo showed it to me. This was her first date with her boyfriend."