I'm done pt. 1 (Jihyo X Male Reader)

FLASHBACK
———————————————————————
Jihyo had just arrived home from a date with her girlfriend, Sana. Going strong for about 1 year now, she was happy.

Extremely happy.

So happy to the fact that she completely forgot about you. Well, not completely. But enough to not care about you anymore.

You were devastated. You've been there since high school and yet here she was, treating you like shit.

Was it her fault? Not entirely. You were caught up in your studies as well. But out of the two of you, you put in more effort to keep the friendship alive. But it seems in her efforts to keep Sana she had forgot about you.

You were done. Luckily college was in another state. Writing one last letter to Jihyo, you packed up your stuff and left for the airport. It was summer anyway, so it was time to move.

As Jihyo opened her door, she saw a piece of paper on the desk, along with an object.

It was...a bracelet of sorts.

Truth was, it was the one she made you last year. Unfortunately, she didn't recognize it. Brushing it aside, she picked up the paper and turned it over.

"From (Y/N). Oh, it's been a while since we talked."

She began to read.

I don't get it. I pour out my entire feelings to you. I tell you how I'm feeling. I'm seeking your help because I need it. And what do you do? You brush it aside like nothing. What kind of friend does that? After everything we've been through is this how it ends? Is this how I get treated? Just because you have a girlfriend doesn't mean you get to toss me aside like nothing. Why? What happened to you? What happened to us? You now dismiss most of my problems like their nothing. You no longer respond or bother to ask how I am. You no longer give me a daily dose of happiness. I'm sorry, but we cannot be friends any longer if this is how I'm going to be treated now.

I'm done. You read what I said.

At the very least be happy without me. It's the least you deserve.

(Y/N)

Slightly taken aback, she put down the letter and stepped back. However, she wasn't too pleased with the accusation.

"He needs to stop overthinking it."

She proceeded to crumple up the letter and toss it in the bin. She had dismissed it as a letter of jealousy and wrongful anger. She skipped up to her room to FaceTime Sana.

Little did she know you would come back to haunt her.

FLASHBACK END

Apologies for the quick update. Had to get this one off my chest because of a sudden inspiration. This is based off a recent event. And if fucking hurts.

But sometimes things aren't meant to be.

I pumped this one quick out of sadness and anger. Hope you enjoy. I will plan on returning formally on schedule.

Not officially back yet. But it felt good to let out my frustration like this. Hopefully this wasn't too personal for y'all. Stay safe.