A Dangerous Game (Yeji x Male Reader)

Filler chapter. Expect it to be short and shit.

As previously mentioned, these character portrayals do not reflect them in real life.

Enjoy!

"After therapy I have work from 2-7 so anytime after 7 works for me

"After therapy I have work from 2-7 so anytime after 7 works for me."

"Ugh, can't you call off work (Y/N)?"

"I totally would if the shitty manager wasn't working today, I'm sorry Yeji."

"Is he really that bad?"

"JYP isn't any better."

"Touché (Y/N), touché. Alright, well text me when you're free. I should be free if my date goes well."

"How many is that now? I don't how you have time for all these people."

"I'm just like that, you should too."

"We're not having this conversation right now Yeji. I'll talk to you later."

"Okayyyyyy byeee."

You hung up and sighed, unsure of what to make of this relationship.  

Relationship? Oh no, the two of you weren't dating.

This was a dangerous game, Yeji's idea.

Basically, four months ago you and Yeji ran into each other at the dining hall after you had dropped your plate. After some eye contact and a brief conversation, you and Yeji exchanged contact info. You were never one to make the first move nor date in college. You thought your chances of finding a long term relationship were slim due to the nature of how college worked.

So the fact someone like Yeji seemed to be attracted to you was a step forward in an area you were unwilling to explore. 

But Yeji made it very clear from day one that she was not going to be committed to you as she was talking to other guys. She wanted to explore her options first.

Taken aback, you were determined to win her heart over and prove that you were the one for her.

However.

Things were not working out the way you liked.

Despite your attempts to win Yeji over, she wasn't reciprocating the same feelings. She was flirtatious, that much you could give her but knowing she wasn't even looking in your direction was tough for you to swallow.

Why did you catch feelings?

Because you get attached easily. You had never clicked this well with anyone before and you two could talk about anything for hours it seemed. 

For the past month though, she had been making more excuses to not see you and in turn you couldn't say anything in response. You weren't possessive, but you were VERY protective. In fact a little bit jealous which you acknowledged was a bit of a red flag.