An Unexpected Yet Pleasant Surprise Part 1 (Irene X Male Reader)

You're 18 in this one. Irene will be a little younger so it won't be as weird.

Spoiler alert. Goals will be scored. Whenever your team does, play this clip and imagine yourself in this atmosphere.

(If it doesn't display then look up Porto crowd roar on YouTube. God, I wish I could play in a crowd like this...)

A lot of POV switches will be present, so hopefully that doesn't disrupt the flow of the story. When you see a minute marker, that will indicate a switch back to you. I hope that's not confusing. It'll make sense once you get there.

Enjoy! I liked writing this one.

Word count: 7582

Twas' a dark and starry night.

For a certain someone to enter the sight.

Shining as bright as a light.

Enter stage right.

Irene.

Red Velvet were currently on a world tour with Portugal being the current destination. In the city of Porto, Irene was taking a quick stroll at night towards a nearby restaurant. She was looking to unwind after an exhausting practice session with the girls.

The other four were knocked out cold from tiredness.

But Irene's curiosity got the better of her as she decided to explore a little after showering and getting ready.

Was it dangerous? Perhaps.

But years of self-defense classes ensured she would be fine on her own.

As she entered the still busy streets, she was amazed by the sight.

Continuing her walk, she found a cozy restaurant

Continuing her walk, she found a cozy restaurant. Upon arrival, the interior caught her eye.