A Better Award (Tzuyu x Irene)

Important A/N at the bottom. (This is a re-upload due to my idiocy and I apologize)

This chapter talks about sexualities. If uncomfortable with such a topic, please feel free to refrain from reading this. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!

A music awards show at JTBC

The place where new and old groups alike can perform and use one last opportunity to promote their song up for nomination. Often times, this was where idols could interact freely without having to worry about what people would think of them. Due to the restrictions they had, they often couldn't talk to their friends outside of shoots.

This was the place to catch up.

Two groups in particular had a well-documented friendship.

Twice and Red Velvet.

Very often awards shows and ISAC would display the affection the two groups had for each other.

Today was no different, although notable absentees were
present.

Yeri was shooting her own little show, YeriBang. Joy was at a photoshoot for Espoir and Wendy was unfortunately still recovering. That left Red Velvet's newest subunit to take the stage, Seulgi and Irene.

Twice was present in their full form, all nine members in the flesh at JTBC.

The opening stage was circa 30 minutes so that gave people time to talk to their friends.

Twice and Red Velvet themselves were talking about their respective comebacks. Twice with More&More and Red Velvet with Monster. All the while this was happening, a certain Taiwanese was fidgeting nervously in her seat. An observer would say it was anxiety to perform, which is normal. However, this wasn't the case.

She was nervous due to the fact that she was right next to her crush, Irene. The charismatic leader of Red Velvet had captured the heart of Twice's youngest. Her first awards show a couple years ago opened her eyes to almost everyone in the K-Pop industry.

Irene immediately captured her eye.

Not just because of her beauty, but also because of her personality. The way she treated her members and friends was just so sweet.