Irreplaceable (Momo X Male Reader)

So I might've accidentally unpublished this and I've only now just realized months later....I hate myself.

Trigger Warning: Suicide is mentioned in this chapter, I'll mark a "TW" as to when and where that section is.

Hirai Momo.

Your girlfriend of two years and counting thanks to a lucky restaurant night. 

How lucky could this encounter have been to make you guys date?

Well...
[FLASHBACK]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
A dating app had made the two of you cross paths.

When people found out she was on the app, she had so many matches it broke the app after deciding to go back to the app. Her breakup left her avoiding any sort of contact with a male for a while.

That and the fact that she was an idol made it even harder for her to find someone boyfriend material. She wasn't afraid to be public with her life but with the dating app announcement it almost ruined her career and life.

JYP helped her overcome that massively.

So, here she was. Looking for a date.

How did you end up in this situation then?

A mix of lost hope and boredom.

Your current job was no longer making you happy while often the free time you had was spent doing nothing. You had hobbies to make you happy but those were beginning to feel like tasks instead of fun. Enjoyment was no longer being felt from said hobbies.

You never thought you'd install a dating app.

But you had nothing else to do.

After setting up your profile, all you did was swipe. You half-heartedly looked at the people who you were matching with while drinking your water.

After a couple minutes, you paused and looked at all the profiles who you matched with.

It was a fair amount. In your opinion looks were never your specialty despite what your friends had said.

Well, friends at the time. Life after college had separated all of you, leaving you on your own.

Did it suck? Yes, but it was for the better in the end.

At least that's what your therapist said.

Ah well. She wasn't much help anyway.

Regardless, you had some females who were interested in you.

Or so you thought.

Turns out, most of them were just like you. Randomly swiping without really looking for a match.

With one exception.

Someone by the name of Hirai Momo.

Her DM was different from all the others.

Hey.

Hi.

What's up? 

Nothing much. You?

Same.

Weren't you the idol that went public with her desire for a boyfriend or something?

Yep. Seems that spread pretty far and wide, huh?

Unfortunately so.