Somi

(S/n)=Sibling name

You were spending summer vacation in Korea with your family. This was a trip you were looking forward too because you haven't been here before. Your parents had narrowed it down to France, Switzerland, and South Korea. Switzerland was beautiful, but you had already been there before. France was dealing with a political crisis, so you didn't want to be in the thick of that. Korean culture was something you were very interested in. K-Pop in particular was a big favorite of yours. Yeah there's the food, but the potential of meeting a K-Pop idol? You'd take that any day. Not that you were expecting anything, but a chance is a chance. You had no regrets coming here though. The tourist attractions they had were insane. From Namsan Tower, to trying bingsoo, to Jeju Island, you were having a blast.

(These are my photos, just didn't want to reveal my social media)

Currently, you were walking around the streets of Seoul at night, taking in all the small shops and markets scattered amongst the public. Even at night, it was incredibly moist.

"Why is it so humid?"

"Korea gets a lot of rain during summer. It's just something you're going to have to deal with."

"I'm sticky. It feels unpleasant."

"You and me both (S/N)."

Your younger brother, (S/N), was walking alongside you. Your parents had decided to let you both explore the public streets of Seoul. As you were 18, you were handed the responsibility of taking care of your brother when your parents were busy. Not that you minded. You enjoyed spending time with your brother.