11.

"She enough for me,
She's in love with me,
You're a doll,
You're flawless."

-

I yelped loudly as my body landing on a soft surface, contradicting the hard floor I had been expecting. I felt myself dip down before rising back up again, my weight being enough to throw me off the trampoline like surface, before I fell back down again quickly.

I kept my eyes sealed shut out of fear, only relying on the vision I had made up in my head to tell me what was happening. It took me a moment to realize just how tight of a grip I had on Harry, clenching onto fistfuls of his shirt, my leg wrapped around his.

We bounced there for what felt like forever, but eventually became somewhat still on the elastic surface. Hard shallow breaths escaped from my lips, my heart going a mile a minute, as I kept my head buried deep into Harry's neck.

"Cali." Harry muttered, reaching to touch the side of my face.

I knew he wanted me to look at him, but I shook my head, still in shock.

"California." He leaned down so his lips were next to my ear, "Open your eyes."

That time it felt like more of a command than anything else, and for some reason his slight sternness made me listen.

I pried my eyes open slowly, letting a long sigh escape my lips as lifted my head up, getting a good look at my surroundings. I felt a wave of relief wash over me once I realized I was in fact alive and well, and I hadn't just dropped to my immediate death. 

We had landed on what looked like a big black net in the middle of a large concrete room. I glared up at Harry who had a wide smirk speared across his face.

"What the fuck Harry!" I snapped, starting to come down from the adrenaline, realizing what had happened.

He tried to hold back his laugh, but he just couldn't. I loosened the grip I had on him, pushing myself away from his body the best I could.

"That was not funny!" I gasped.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into him, as he smiled back at me trying to suppress his laughter.

"It sort of was." He replied, smirking.

"Harry!" I yelled, actually being a little pissed at him.

"Okay! I'm sorry. I should have told you." He admitted, sort of apologizing, but I could tell he still thought it was funny.

I sighed, pouting, as I ran my eyes over Harry's face. I just couldn't stay mad at him.

I felt our body's slide down to the left side of the net as it lowered. I looked over to see a tall man in all black pulling down one of the sides, so Harry and I could get off.

"Styles! You know it's one at a time." The man scolded, talking very sternly.

"And you know I can't follow the rules." Harry replied, as I watched his feet hit the concrete floor.

He turned around to face me, ignoring the man's glares, along with the utter disgust covering his face.

"Come on." He ordered, holding his hand out for me to take.

I glanced down at his hand, and then back up at him, before deciding I wasn't going to let him get away with this surprise too easily. I tended to be stubborn, and Harry only made it worse. I turned away from him, knowing if I had stared at him for too long, I would have folded. I just sat there, looking up at the ceiling, my arms crossed in front of me like a defiant child.