13.

"You the only one that
my dick could get hard for..."

-
"Still nothing?" Felicity asked, as I took another bite of the dinner she had just made for me.

I was scarfing down the pasta rather quickly, considering I hadn't really eaten anything in the past three days. I had my mind on other things, one of them being Harry, and I really wasn't paying attention to how hungry I was.

"Nope." I replied, before practically chugging the glass of red wine I had poured.

"How many days has it been?" She asked.

"Five." I sighed.

"I'm sorry Cali." She sent me a caring smile, knowing it was killing me.

"It's fine." I shrugged, not really wanting to talk about it anymore.

My hope that Harry would keep his promise went down the drain three days after he left my apartment  that morning. I had been giving him the benefit of the doubt, but when it hit the fourth day, I knew he wasn't going to be showing up anytime soon.

I didn't want it to bother me, but I couldn't help but feel upset. I really wanted him to tell me the truth. I knew it didn't seem like that big of a deal, and he really didn't have to do anything for me, but I was really hoping he would at least keep his promise.

"You know what Cali, it isn't fine. He's being a real ass. You shouldn't let him treat you like that. You need to go do something about it." Felicity, finally snapped, but it was expected considering it was her.

I could tell she had been trying to hold her anger in the past few days, and I guessed she was finally over watching me mope around.

"Fi I can't-" she cut me off before I could finish.

"California you should get in your car right now, drive to his apartment, and demand an explanation! That's the least you deserve." She was becoming angrier as she spoke.

I knew she was beyond pissed off with Harry, and honestly, at that point I was surprised she hasn't drove to his house herself.

"Felicity-" I tried to speak, but she cut me off again.

"You deserve an explanation Cali." She spoke softly that time, trying to stay civil for my sake, as she looked back at me from the other side of the kitchen.

I sighed, closing my eyes, trying to process all the different emotions I was feeling.

I mean she was right.

He owed me an explanation. I deserved to know what he wanted out of all of this. I wanted to know if this was something serious for him, or if it was all just a game.

Maybe I was being a little dramatic, but with everything he had put me through, I deserved to know what his intentions were.

"You know what, you're right." I agreed, standing up from my barstool.

I forced myself to ignore the anxious feeling running through me at the thought of even having to confront him. I knew if I thought to hard about what I was actually going to do, I'd talk myself out of it. I ran around the house frantically, gathering my keys and wallet, trying to get out of the house as fast as I could before I changed my mind.

"Really?" Felicity questioned, obviously surprised at how willing I was.

I could tell she wasn't expecting to get through to me that easy, which never usually would have been the case, but Harry seemed to make me reckless.

"Yes really. Your right. I deserve and explanation." I answered, slipping on my black high tops, tying up the laces quickly.

"Wow that took a lot less convincing than I thought." She muttered, still slightly wide eyed.