41.

"I hate the beach,
But I stand,
In California,
With my toes in the sand..."

-

I woke up the next morning to Harry sleeping peacefully beside me.

I opened my eyes to the morning sun dancing gracefully over his chiseled face. He had actually slept the night before, and I assumed part of the reason was because I had asked him to.

I knew he needed the rest.

I didn't dare wake him up. I just sat there, watching him sleep. I liked watching him breathe.

But not in a creepy serial killer type of way, more of a hopeless romantic desperate for her lover type of way.

I knew that may have been a little much, but I didn't care. Watching him helped me confirm he was real.

I knew that sounded stupid, but sometimes I thought it was all a dream. Again, I knew that sounded insane, but he seemed so- fictional.

He woke up not long after me, and I watched his eyes flutter open, not caring enough to even try and look away before he was fully awake. I didn't care if he caught me.

"Good morning Peach." He rasped in his growly morning voice, sending me a soft smile.

He leaned in pecking me on the forehead.

"Morning." I replied, smiling too.

"How long have you been awake?" He asked, keeping his eyes glued on mine.

I shrugged, not really quite sure how long I had been laying there.

"Not long."

He had such a big smile on his face. He looked so happy. I loved him so much my heart hurt.

"Lets go get breakfast." He suggested, leaning up so he was sitting in the bed, signaling to me that out peaceful time was over.

Just like that we were up and running again. Harry was never very still. We always had to be doing something. I think he liked to distract himself. I was his distraction.

I followed him out of bed, heading with him to the bathroom. We brushed our teeth together, and I washed my face. I tied my hair up, and put on my makeup.

I headed back to the bedroom, opening up my suitcase, so I could dig through my new clothes and find something to wear. I couldn't lie, it was a nice wardrobe.

Felicity had always had good taste, even if we didn't necessarily see eye to eye. It was all a bit more revealing than I would normally go for, but it would do for the beach.

I threw on a dark blue bikini, paired with this cream knit coverup. I was looking at myself in the mirror when I caught sight of Harry behind me. I turned around to face him, watching him lean up against the doorframe.

"You're wearing that for breakfast?" He asked, looking me up and down.

"Fi didn't give me much choice with the outfits." I answered.

He walked closer so me, grabbing me by the hips, pulling me closer to him.

"Maybe I should take you to breakfast more often." He smirked.

"My eyes are up here." I chuckled, placing my index finger under his chin, tipping his head up to meet my eyes.

He kept that familiar smirk on his face, as he let his eyes wander down my body, taking it all in. I tried to hold back my smile as I watched his expression.