67.

"You're my cult leader,
I'll love you forever..."

-
"Did you really just say that?" I asked, glaring back at Niall who was sitting on a bench in front of me.

"Yeah, and I'll stand by it." He replied confidently, letting me know he wasn't going to budge.

"Grape can not be your favorite candy flavor, it's like the worst one!" I responded, feeling utterly shocked that he wasn't joking with me.

"How can you not like it! It's superior to the rest!"

We had been having a discussion about the differences between candies from the UK and US, and we somehow stumbled onto flavors as well.

"Ew, literally blasphemy. Grape anything taste like cough syrup."

"You're crazy!" He rolled his eyes.

"Come on Zy, back me up here." I said, nudging him.

"Not to be rude, but I don't care." He had been keeping his head in this book he was ready since he showed up in the gym, so I assumed he hadn't even been listening.

I was just hoping that he would instantly agree with me without even thinking about it.

"Then what's your favorite flavor?" He asked, peering back at me.

"Cherry. Duh." I answered like it was obvious.

"You mean to tell me you're going to say grape taste like medicine, but cherry doesn't." Niall groaned.

"Nope- they aren't the same." I turned slightly so I could look back at Harry, who was standing close to one of the mirrors with his phone in his hand, "back me up here Harry?"

"What?" He questioned, obviously not listening to our previous words.

"Cherry or grape?" I asked.

"Cherry." He replied, before giving his attention back to his phone.

"See," I shrugged, "I told you."

"Both of you are wrong," Louis spoke up, "blue raspberry is the best."

Niall and I exchanged surprised look, before turning back to Louis.

"You got us there." I said, knowing he was right.

We all turned to Harry as he spoke, finally putting his phone down, sticking it in his pocket.

"Alright. Back to work." He ordered.

I placed my palms flat against the wooden floor, pushing myself up from where I had been sitting. The other boys got up from their various spots around the room, all of us following Harry's every order.

It dawned on me in that moment how much power Harry had over all of us. If he called we came.  It was less so when it came to me, but the boys were almost like robots when it came to Harry telling them what to do. It was odd.

Harry sighed loudly, resting his hands on his hips, as he stared blankly at the floor. He was very obviously in deep thought, and I think we could all tell he was on edge. Whatever was happening on that phone call wasn't good by the looks of it, and he seemed very nervous.

"You two," He nodded in the direction of Liam and Louis, "roll out the mats."

They headed towards the opposite side of the room where the mats were rolled up against the cement wall the second he gave the order.

"Come here." He muttered as he grabbed my arm, pulling me towards the edge of the room.

"What's wrong?" I asked, confused by his sudden change in mood.