23.

"I know I felt like this before,
But now I'm feeling it even more,
Because it came from you,
Then I open up and see,
The person falling here is me,
A different way to be,"

-

"Are you really not going to tell me where we are going?" I asked, looking over at Harry who was sitting in the drivers seat next to me.

"I told you it's a surprise." He answered, flicking his eyes over to me quickly, before turning them back to the road.

"Is everything a game with you?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Just be patient Peach," He muttered, keeping his eyes forward, "You might want to play along."

I pulled my eyes away from him, trying to hold back my smile, as I looked down at my hands in my lap. I had been chipping away at my baby blue nail polish out of stress, and my nails looked a mess.

It was so strange to me how Harry always spoke with such confidence. He knew exactly what he wanted to say and how to say it. It was something I would never understand, and he knew exactly what he was doing.

That l week we had both been pretty busy between work and things going on with the bar, so we hadn't really seen much of each other. I begged him to just stay in bed so that he could heal, but of course he wasn't going to listen to me. I could tell that Harry felt bad about not being around, but the only thing I was really worried about was his leg.

He woke me up that morning quite literally laying on top of me. I felt the bed dip around me, making me open my eyes, and I was shocked to see his emerald green ones staring right into mine. He had both of his hands on either side of my head holding him up, smiling down at me with such a warm gaze.

Of course he scared the absolute shit out of me, and I was sure my soul had left my body from the sudden sight of him right in front of my face. I gasped, now really expecting him to be that close, but he just hovered over me practically giggled. When I finally caught my breath, he leaned down slowly before pecking me on the lips, pulling away to mutter a raspy good morning.

He barley gave me time to process everything before he was pulling me out of bed, telling me to get dressed. I had no idea why he was in such a hurry to get going, but he made it clear he wasn't going to tell me. The only piece of information he gave me was to dress warm.

I had no idea what we would be doing that I would need to dress warm for. It was mid summer, and it was practically boiling outside, but I grabbed my winter coat anyways.

I was sitting in Harry's car, driving down the road, with no idea where I was going to end up. It was always very nerve racking when Harry was up to something, because I never knew what I was going to get into with him. He was always so spontaneous.

I spent the most of the car ride anxiously awaited our destination, knowing there was nothing I was going to say to make him budge about telling me where we were going. He sure did love his secrets.

We did talk a bit to fill the silence, and I was very proud of myself for keeping up good conversation, although most of it was me hounding him about his leg. I had become a lot more comfortable around Harry, and in turn it was easier to talk to him.

I didn't really know what to think when we pulled up to another one of his unlabeled abandon looking buildings. I swore he must have attracted places that had a murder ish vibe, but I tried not to think to hard about it.

I gave him a questionable look as he parked the car, feeling confused about what could possibly be inside such a rundown looking place.

"Please tell me this isn't going to be another trap door surprise. I almost had a heart attack last time."