30.

"She'll tear a hole in you,
the one you can't repair
But I still love her,
I don't really care..."

-

Felicity and I hurried towards the bar, grabbing our jackets from the bush outside as we passed. Neither of us could believe they were still there.

I pulled Felicity down the block, practically running, trying not to trip over anything. But even if I did, the giant armful of shit I was holding probably would have broken my fall.

I knew we were fucked, but I was just praying to god that no one had called Harry. I knew he was going to flip his shit when he found out I had left the house. I had promised him I would stay home.

With how fast we were running, it didn't take us long to get back to the bar. My heart sank when I saw Harry's Audi sitting in the parking lot, along with double the amount of security. I paused for a second, Felicity stopping too, the both of us breathing heavily.

"Oh we are so fucked." I muttered.

I started walking again, knowing I was only making it worse the longer I was away. The man who I told about the tampons hurried up to the two of us quickly once we caught his attention.

"It takes four hours to get tampons?" He asked frantic.

I walked right past him, not even acknowledging his question. I knew I had bigger things to worry about.

When we finally made it to the door of the bar, I felt like I was going to be sick. I couldn't believe I let myself do something so reckless.

I hated the fact that I had made Harry worry. Not to mention he had to leave the job early. He wasn't supposed to be back until the end of the day. There was no telling how much trouble he was going to get into because of me. I knew if he had put me in this situation, I would have been pissed.

We both started up the stairs, Felicity's heels clicking on the wood as we walked. Part of me was in a hurry and the other part was trying to stall. I knew Harry was waiting there for me.

I made it to the front door, turning the knob slowly, before eventually forcing myself to open it. The second we took a step inside Harry and Mitch both were dead staring us, looking a little shocked.

I probably would have been shocked at the sight of us too. We were deathly hungover, and I'm sure my makeup was smeared halfway across my face, and what put the cherry on top was the fact that I was bare foot.

I closed the door behind me softly, the two of them still glaring at us speechless. We all four just stood silent for a second, like we weren't sure how to react. There was obvious tension filling the room.

"Harry I-" I finally started to speak, but he cut me off.  

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Are either of you hurt?" He asked, looking frantically between Fi and I.

I quickly shook my head, "No, both of us are fine."

"Well a little hungover, but other than that, never better." Felicity spoke up.

Not a good time for jokes Fi.

Mitch and Harry both seemed relieved, and it was like I could see the stress leaving their bodies. Harry pinched the bridge of his nose like he always did when he was upset.

"Where did the two of you go?" He asked sternly, and I knew the interrogation was beginning.

In all honesty he had every right to be upset with me. I had blatantly ignored the one rule he had given.