61.

-
The next morning I woke up bright and early to go see Zayn in the hospital. Surprisingly, I had some how managed to wake up before Harry. It was honestly shocking to me that he had even slept at all, because I had recently realized he never really got much sleep at all, and most of the time he just laid beside me in bed.

I had no idea how to could even function normally without any sleep, but I guess he managed pretty well considering I hadn't realized till then that he wasn't getting much rest. I understood his pain, having nightmares and all, and I knew the stress of everything was killing him.

I just assumed that he was worn out from the job, because even though he said he was just going to be watching over the other boys, it was very apparent that wasn't what happened. I felt awful for waking him, but all I could think about was Zayn sitting alone in a hospital room.

As far as I knew, he didn't have any family, so the boys and I were all he had. He was like a brother to me, and I wouldn't have wanted to be in the hospital all alone, so I was eager to get there.

So, I woke Harry up, before heading into the bathroom to get ready. I didn't do anything special. I just threw my hair up, and slipped on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt.

I looked awful, even with the minuscule amount of makeup I had managed to smear on, but I knew that was just because I was so stressed.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I fully expected Harry to be up getting dressed, but instead was met by the sight of him still laying in bed. He was sitting up, resting against the headboard, smiling from ear to ear as I walked through the bathroom door.

"Good morning." He muttered.

I stared back at him, obviously annoyed.

"Get up! We need to go."

I walked over to the bed, throwing the covers off of him, grabbing his hand. I tried to pull him up, but he let his body go limp, and I was nowhere near strong enough to lift him. He laughed watching me struggle.

"Harry, come on." I whined, flailing my arms down by my side like a child throwing a tantrum.

"Cali, the hospital won't let to see you in till eight. We are just going to be sitting in the waiting room."

I sighed, glaring back at him.

"No, we have to stop a few places before we get there."

"Where?" He asked, looking up at me confused.

"Just a couple places, now get up."

I didn't give him time to say anything else before turning away, heading out of the bedroom. I closed the door loudly behind me, hoping it would signal to him that I was not in the mood for games.

I made it to the kitchen, starting the coffee pot, before digging through he fridge for some kind of milk. I quickly realized neither of us had been grocery shopping in a long time, so most of the cabinets and shelves in the fridge were bare. I stopped the coffee drip, so I wouldn't waist too much, pouring what had already brewed into a cup.

I headed back into the bedroom, where Harry was now thankfully getting dressed.

"I made you coffee." I said, handing him the mug.

"Thank you baby." He replied, kissing me on the forehead.

I stayed close by his side as he finished getting ready, sort of supervising, making sure he wasn't trying to kill time. I propped myself up against the doorframe in the bathroom, watching his closely as he brushed his teeth. He finished, looking at himself in the mirror for a second, before running his fingers through his long curly hair.